Sign in to follow this  
The Bears are Back

Trade Arian Foster for Shonn Green?

I'm high on Foster but my buddy really dislikes Green (and ended up with him when he was having computer issues during the draft) and is willing to make this trade. Is there any reason I shouldn't accept? 10 teams, standard scoring.

My RBs- Mendenhall, Foster, Forte, Brown

Thanks!

I'm high on Foster but my buddy really dislikes Green (and ended up with him when he was having computer issues during the draft) and is willing to make this trade. Is there any reason I shouldn't accept? 10 teams, standard scoring.

My RBs- Mendenhall, Foster, Forte, Brown

Thanks!

IMO....I'd keep Foster....no real threat to loose carries to Slaton, high powered offence and did some damage when playing last season.......vs LT to worry about if you have Green, lower quality QB to run the offence.....but I'm sure others will have something different to say

This one is simple...take Greene and run! Foster's value is probably the highest its going to get (unless he turns into the next Turner). There's no telling what Houston will do with their RB's. That is a passing team. A couple of fumbles from Foster and Slaton could end up starting. I like Foster...I just dont trust their run game. However, the Jets ran the ball over 600 times last season! Greene is gauranteed his carries, even though LT will get his share too. Both RB's are somewhat unproven but Ill take the RB on a running team over an RB on a passing team! Go with Greene and dont look back!

This one is simple...take Greene and run! Foster's value is probably the highest its going to get (unless he turns into the next Turner). There's no telling what Houston will do with their RB's. That is a passing team. A couple of fumbles from Foster and Slaton could end up starting. I like Foster...I just dont trust their run game. However, the Jets ran the ball over 600 times last season! Greene is gauranteed his carries, even though LT will get his share too. Both RB's are somewhat unproven but Ill take the RB on a running team over an RB on a passing team! Go with Greene and dont look back!

This is kind of how I'm leaning. thanks to all of you! I think I'm going to make the deal. I have Foster in my other league anyway so I'll still be in good shape if he blows up.

This is kind of how I'm leaning. thanks to all of you! I think I'm going to make the deal. I have Foster in my other league anyway so I'll still be in good shape if he blows up.

I totally agree. Take Greene and enjoy the riches. Foster could end up w/ nothing, but you know the workload and talent that Greene has.

How about mine?