Sign in to follow this  
pronghorn3

Aaron Rodgers offered!

Rodgers, Shonn Greene and Donald Brown for Ryan Matthews, Arian Foster and Carson Palmer  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers, Shonn Greene and Donald Brown for Ryan Matthews, Arian Foster and Carson Palmer

• Yes - Take the Trade
    • Hell No - Bad Trade

Please Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 PPR -

All TDs = 6 pts

1 point 25yds passing and +5 pts at 300yds passing.

Also have J. Best and C Benson as RBs

I don't do polls, and you didn't provide enough info for anyone to give an intelligent answer.

:thumbsup:

I voted no but have to agree that more info is needed. Like who else is available at QB, Do you have enough depth to cover Donald being a turd? etc...

It looks like you have the depth to do it. It comes down to do you want to give up that depth to upgrade to rodgers?

It looks like you have the depth to do it. It comes down to do you want to give up that depth to upgrade to rodgers?

Yea i would love to take the trade but can't pull the trigger

Pull.The.Trigger.

This looks like an excellent opportunity to leverage your RB depth!

Your RB talent post trade will be good enough to justify major upgrade at QB. I don't know who else you might have to swap in and out with Palmer, but if Palmer is all you got, Rodgers could be a 6-7 point per game upgrade on average.

RB strength can be built over season using waiver wire (injuries, players emerge)... generally not the case for QBs.

This deal is not a steal, but I guess I'd have no trouble pulling the trigger.

Agree that even more information would help on decision. You go 2 RB, 2 WR, & 1 Flex? If so, WR strength on your roster would be helpful. Greene, Best, Benson is just enough with nothing left if you need to count on starting 3 RB per week. If you have WR help at Flex, then this takes some pressure off your situation, particularly when byes roll around.

gotta take trade

Rodgers is top 3 QB Green has proven himself and Brown is handcuff

matthews may be stud, Fosteer potential bust and Palmer even with To and Ocho is no Rodgers

SO...lemme get this straight:

Before this trade, you have Carson Palmer, Ryan Matthews, Arian Foster, CedBen, and Best....and after this trade (assuming you can only start 2 RBs), you'll have:

Aaron Rodgers, Shonn Greene, CedBen, Best and Brown?

You do this trade - and do it quick, before this noob realizes he's lost his mind! Your depth is still acceptable @ RB, and you just got yourself the best QB in FF. YOU. DO. THIS. TRADE.

:pointstosky: