Sign in to follow this  
AlvinGreeneAllStars

Pick 3 WR for me to start

I am in a deep 14 team PPR league and I went round 1 and 2 with Adrian Peterson and Ryan Matthews, which limited my ability to take a top level WR (outside of Boldin). I will go with what the majority on here think. My options this week are:

Boldin

Driver

Mason

Aromashodu

I took a late round risk on Vincent Jackson as my 5th receiver so those are my only 4 options.

Depends on if you buy into the preseason aroma hype. I did.

Boldin and Driver are locks, so Mason or Cutler's big target? I just said Mason over Cotchery in another thread, but here I would say smell the Aroma.

EDIT: My WR thread

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369545

Thanks man. My concern is that Mason becomes the #1 target for Flacco since Revis will be on Boldin. Then again Chicago plays a bad defense in Detroit so Aroma may be the play as he would have a better shot at getting big plays and TD's. Tough damn call.

Personally I think this one is a no brainer. Boldin, Driver and Aroma. If Revis does shut down Boldin, I see Housh getting more looks than Mason. Whatever the case, don't get cute. Boldin is the #1 there.

See mine

Personally I think this one is a no brainer. Boldin, Driver and Aroma. If Revis does shut down Boldin, I see Housh getting more looks than Mason. Whatever the case, don't get cute. Boldin is the #1 there.

See mine

Yup, I agree, gotta go with Boldin, Driver and Aroma.