Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Stafford Injures Shoulder. May Miss Up To 6 Weeks

Matthew Stafford left Sunday’s heart breaking loss to the Bears with an apparent shoulder injury. Mike Florio of PFT is reporting that the Lions fear Stafford may miss up to six weeks. Journeyman QB Shaun Hill replaced Stafford and led the team on a game winning drive that was reversed due to a terrible call by the officiating crew on a clear catch by Calvin Johnson.

I think this hurts best but probably doesn't affect Megatron. He was targeted heavily by Shaun Hill when he came in.

Hate to see the young kid take an injury early like this. Hopefully he can bounce back. I've enjoyed watching him this summer and think he's got the tools to be great.

Meh he had better numbers with Hill

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: THat is what I was thinking.

while i would assume the worst, i wonder were pft got this info? stafford hasn't had an mri or an x-ray yet (at least before that report was filed) and the lions are being tight-lipped about it.

now you can guess that it's pretty bad, sure...but they should say they're guessing. they don't have any concrete info.

Dear Jeff Backus,

Please feel free to play in the I-75 traffic tomorrow morning.

Signed, Lions fan/Jahvid Best owner

no shiat. the dumbfock never even touched peppers on that play.

inept and cursed. they're either inept and draft a bust in round 1...or they get legitimate talent like stafford (and even calvin) but they're banged up all the time. or paralyzed (utley). or nearly paralyzed (reggie brown).

i mean, the inept thing is enough to endure, isn't it? jesus christ...the focking football gods gotta do this shiat to lion fans as well?

Meh he had better numbers with Hill

don't worry. i'm sure calvin has a destiny with fate and a blown knee in the near future. he does play for the lions, afterall.