Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Do I trade Foster and Cutler for Brees?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this deal. Here's my team now.

QB - Cutler, Favre, Vick

RB - Mendy, Charles, Foster, Hightower, Taylor

WR - A.Johnson, SSmith (NYG), Harvin, Gaffney

TE - Gates

DEF - Cleveland (I rotate based on matchup)

I'm leaning towards doing it, but hesitant to give up Foster. Thoughts?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this deal. Here's my team now.

QB - Cutler, Favre, Vick

RB - Mendy, Charles, Foster, Hightower, Taylor

WR - A.Johnson, SSmith (NYG), Harvin, Gaffney

TE - Gates

DEF - Cleveland (I rotate based on matchup)

I'm leaning towards doing it, but hesitant to give up Foster. Thoughts?

yes

I think foster is gonna be a top RB but you need to make this trade given your roster.

Do you play a flex? If not, then you could do it. If you do, I would be hesitant to do the trade.

Thanks for the feedback guys. He's now offering Brees and Beanie Wells for Foster and Cutler. I think I'm going to accept this trade.

I would not make this trade , you have Vick to run out there this week, which gives Favre another week to get his timing down with his recievers. While Brees is a big upgrade you have Foster who has breakout written all over him. The addition of Wells adds nothing as he is nursing an injury and there is no telling when he will be back to full strength.

I don't like this trade for you. Cutler is more than serviceable and Foster is a man on a mission. Sit tight. Couple of weeks Nd you may just get Brees for Foster straight up!

I would not make this trade , you have Vick to run out there this week, which gives Favre another week to get his timing down with his recievers. While Brees is a big upgrade you have Foster who has breakout written all over him. The addition of Wells adds nothing as he is nursing an injury and there is no telling when he will be back to full strength.

Ok I actually slept on the trade last night and haven't accepted it yet. It's tempting to accept this trade because I still think Wells can become a solid #2 when healthy and can replace the production I'd get from Foster, plus I get the #1 QB in the game and don't have to worry about the uncertainty of Favre/Cutler. I picked up Vick only for his matchup vs. the Lions, he'll be worthless once Kolb comes back.