Sign in to follow this  
WiljenFC

Does Crabtree get better? Worth trading for now?

Bears fan in our league has Crabtree on the bench, I have Knox on mine. Is it time to offer him a straight Knox for Crabtree trade or is Crabtree gonna crash and burn ?

Bears fan in our league has Crabtree on the bench, I have Knox on mine. Is it time to offer him a straight Knox for Crabtree trade or is Crabtree gonna crash and burn ?

I believe Knox is in a better offense and that Morgan is the #1 WR in SF. Both are #4 WR in a 10 team league.

Thanks for seeing mine.

I have a hard time seeing an upside for Crabtree. In an impressive offensive outing on the part of the Niners on Monday, he had 1 meaningful catch, It's obvious that teammates and coaches don't like the guy, and his QB situation isn't great. Knox is one of a bunch of WRs, any of which seem capable of a decent game from week to week, but he's 1 injury away from becoming a pretty solid WR on a potent offense.

Thanks for answering mine. I'd stay away from Crabtree right now as he's not anywhere near the #1 option right now. At least the Bears will throw the ball around and Knox will have his nice days as a result.

Unless you are desperate, I would wait a little while and let Knox improve. This would make him even more enticing to the Bears fan and you could get more than Crabtree.