Sign in to follow this  
yyz2112

Backs and Receivers... yet again

My league starts 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and a WR/RB/TE FLEX. Those are the relevant spots for this question, at least:

This week's roster:

RB: FGore, ?

WR: MFloyd, WWelker, DJackson

FLEX: ?

The remainder of my roster is in my sig, but if for some reason you can't see it, I've got some mighty attractive options for my blank spots. AFoster, JBest, and MTolbert are my other legit RBs, and I also have TOwens and SSmith (NYG) that could go in the flex spot. I see almost completely equally beastly potential from my three RBs, and solid matchup plays from my WR's.

Leave a link and tell me about your problems.

My league starts 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and a WR/RB/TE FLEX. Those are the relevant spots for this question, at least:

This week's roster:

The remainder of my roster is in my sig, but if for some reason you can't see it, I've got some mighty attractive options for my blank spots. AFoster, JBest, and MTolbert are my other legit RBs, and I also have TOwens and SSmith (NYG) that could go in the flex spot. I see almost completely equally beastly potential from my three RBs, and solid matchup plays from my WR's.

I see no reason to go with anyone other than Best and Foster. Foster plays on one of the best offenses in the NFL and Best seems like he's playing a nice role in the passing game for Detroit.

I don't buy into TO or Tolbert (if he was that good, why doesn't he start over a rookie) and while Steve Smith could have a nice game this weekend, Nicks seems like he's the guy.

Seems cut and dry to me, but it always does when it's not your team and record on the line :)

Thanks and best of luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371454

Hey.. must be a fellow Rush fan! You replied to my other post (Trade Best or Foster).. I added new info that I forgot that may change your mind..

Anyway, to your question..

I would normally start Foster over Best, but maybe not this week against Dallas. I just think Dallas is going to roll big time after two losses. If it's a TD only league.. I would actually Play Cooley.. But if you get points for yardage.. Then I guess I would also start Foster. He seems to also get some good yardage in the passing game.

This week's roster:

I would go with foster and best

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371465