Sign in to follow this  
yanivsme

Jay Cutler

First 2 games were great, tough game on monday night vs packers and he shat the bed big time well pretty much all last year but especially so vs the packers. Mike Martz made Warner and Bulger(when he was younger) studs so Im wondering if this is the start for Cutler?

The jury is still out imho....

The Dan Fouts straight drop back has helped him see the field better. He seems to have a better rapport with Martz and is more comfortable in the offense.

But he has had several interceptable balls dropped (5 I think) and that could have easily had the entire FF community singing a different tune.

Cutler is still the same guy you drafted. Nice upside, will have some shaky days, but at the end of the day not in the elite tier.

I had him and Romo and just traded Cutler :unsure: I think im going to regret that trade unless what i got in return steps up. But last year was Cutlers first year with DA Bears and he tried to force everything and Forte wasnt running worth a crap. This year its seems Cutler has learned to use the weapons he has. Like Forte out of the back field. He did not use Forte very well last year but this year he is getting him the ball in open space and using him like at WR at times. And look at the results.

Forte

09/12 DET W 19-14 17-attempts 50 yards7-catches 151-yards 2-TDs

09/19 @DAL W 27-20 10-attempts 29 yards 5-catches 37-yards 1-TD

Cutler

Wk Date Opp Comp-Att Yds TD-Int Fum Pts

1 09/12/10 DET 23-35 372 2-1 1 26 points

2 09/19/10 @DAL 21-29 277 3-0 0 29 points

by "for real" if you mean QB1 numbers, definitely. I know it's only been two games, but that offense looks so much different from last year when they had crap for an o-line.

I'm hoping he's the real deal because I was rolling with him and stafford in one league, and you know where stafford is right now. I'd be ecstatic if Cutler can just get me top 10 QB #'s this year. I loaded up on RBs and WRs in the draft....so that's all I need from him!

Cutler is the #2 fantasy and #1 NFL QB right now and I expect that to continue.

Based on what?

Based on what?

Cutler is 1st in QB Rating.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2010&sort=49&timeframe=ToDate

Cutler is 1st in yards per attempt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2010&sort=43&timeframe=ToDate

Cutler is 2nd in fantasy points in my league which awards 1 point for every 25 yards passing, 6 points for passing touchdowns and rushing touchdowns, and 1 point for 10 yards rushing.

well I felt good enough about him to keep him as my only QB and trade Brees away in a deal for Chris Johnson.

Even if he starts throwing more picks, he will be throwing enouhg TDs and yardage to make up