Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

Who to drop for a 1 week fill in?

Dilemma...

With Jahvid Best most likely not playing and due to byes, I am down to 2 healthy backs this week. Ronnie Brown and Javon Ringer.

Waiver options are slim, but Kuhn, Darby, MoMorris or K. Smith are all available...

Who would you drop between Ringer or Bush to pickup one of those turds... or would you just roll with Ringer and hopefully he can do something with the 5 or so touches he will get?

Ringer is barely worth a roster spot but was more of a lottery ticket type late round flyer, as I feel if CJ2K gets hurt RInger can step in and come close to matching his numbers. I don't think Bush will be back on the field till at least week 11 (after their bye) so I don't know if he's really worth a roster sport either.

Leave a link and I'll look your dilemma over...

I'd drop Bush even when he does come back it will take a bit for him to get back into game shape. Also with Chris Ivory back healthy looks like touches will be spread even more so than before.

I would pick up Kuhn. Packers playing the Lions this week and Kuhn gets all short yardage and goal line carries.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372161

I would go with Maurice M or Kuhn, with Kuhn getting a slight edge.

Kuhn should get a few carries, and GB has shown that he will be given chances in the red zone. The Detroit defense looks like the cure for whatever is wrong with GB run game. I see the Pack getting out a lot of frustration on the Lions.

If Best is out, Mo should get most of the carries, though he'd be going against a stout run defense in GB.

Darby is nowhere near the talent of SJax, and I don't see the Rams scoring much Sunday vs the Hawks.

KSmith could get touches, but might not. Too much of a guessing game with him.

Letting Bush go would depend on if you think someone else would scoop him up, and if you would mind. He's been a FA in my league since getting hurt, but our rosters are tighter.

I would let Ringer go. I've never had any satisfaction from clutching someone's handcuff.

see mine

I'd probably get rid of both Bush and Ringer, free up those roster spots! Kuhn is the more sensible pick-up here, as he should get decent #s against Detroit, certainly better than Ringer this week.

thanks for the reply, but i'm not much help because i do not have a diff opinion than the other guys here...drop ringer for kuhn