Sign in to follow this  
JOHN 316

Week 5 Defence ?

I have the STEELERS on a Week 5 BYE and would like to get a jump on a good option before the other owners in my league.

Do you have any good matchups to suggest I pick up before the start of tomorrow's games?

Right now, I would tend to say anyone who plays Jacksonville or SF. Keep an eye on both these teams tomorrow because if they can't put any offense together, I would think Garrard and Smith may be replaced and then you'd have a DST unit against a new starter who may be rusty.

In the same boat with the Steelers off week 5. I have Dallas as a backup but it's against Chris Johnson soooo Im looking as well. Who is available on your waiver?

In the same boat with the Steelers off week 5. I have Dallas as a backup but it's against Chris Johnson soooo Im looking as well. Who is available on your waiver?

Free agent notables are Titans, Chiefs, Giants, Redskins. The Vikings were just dropped, so I'd have to wait until Tuesday if I wanted them - and likely have to use my #1 waiver spot - something I don't want to give up just for a BYE week replacement.

Defense is spelled with an S, not a C.

In CANADA, the most common spelling is with a "C".........the AMERICANS use an "S".......just a tidbit for you to chew on...now you can impress all your friends

How do you feel about having Manning, Wayne and Clark all on your team? I have Clark and am trying to get Wayne but they scare me together...

Well the Titans seem to be the best of the bunch but they are playing Dallas in Dallas could be tough. I don't like the Redskins playing Green Bay or Giants playing Houston much better. Peyton should light up the Chiefs but there is a chance Mcluster could run one back etc