Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WTF? No more high-def of Fox on Dish Network?

I saw an ad about this right before the 1:00PM EST kick-off... :thumbsdown:

Anyone know what's going on? Is FOX demaning more $$$ for re-broadcast rights?

Must have been a "booth" / directorial issue. Fox's HD is back. :rolleyes:

BUT - yes, there is an issue brewing with Fox and DISH... Might not be any more football after 10/31. :shocking:

The problem is Dish Network SUX! End of story - Switched to DirectTV & couldn't be happier! Now when I come home on Monday nights & the game has just started I no longer have to wait 20 minutes while the crappy Dish Network hardware has to re sync the entire TV Guide.

DN and Fox are in a dispute, Fox wants a 50% price increase and DN will not do this. As a result Fox is dropping some programming. As for DN sucking I highly doubt it, I will put our equipment and programming and price up against Direct any day. Oh they have Sunday Ticket, who cares? Because of that you pay a hell of a lot more then you should.

DN and Fox are in a dispute, Fox wants a 50% price increase and DN will not do this. As a result Fox is dropping some programming. As for DN sucking I highly doubt it, I will put our equipment and programming and price up against Direct any day. Oh they have Sunday Ticket, who cares? Because of that you pay a hell of a lot more then you should.

I have had both. Dish sucks. DirecTV is much better, although not usually the cheapest.

I have had both. Dish sucks. DirecTV is much better, although not usually the cheapest.

dish blowws. direct tv no games.