TRADE HELP

My Team

QB - Rodgers, Orton

RB - LT, Jaamal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marshawn Lynch and Ryan Mathews

WR - Smith (NYG), Driver, Holmes, Welker and Wallace

TE - Miller

D/ST - San Diego

K - Crosby

I have been offered Reggie Wayne for LT. Should I make the trade? LT running well.. will he eventually come back to earth or get injured. standard scoring non-PPR

LT will not be much worse, if at all. He is back for real and the Jets will continue to feed him the ball.

That being said, you have enough good RBs, with the emergence of Ryan Mathews and Jamaal Charles looming...Bradshaw should be solid and Lynch will also be ok.

I agree that your depth at RB is pretty good. Only concern I have is whether KC is really using Charles more or did they do it as a matchup choice (Charles speed to match Indy's speedy defenders). Their coach has said he'd use TJ and Charles looking at matchups... As WFactor said, LT is said to be great shape and could continue this way the rest of the season. Still, sure like the idea of strengthening your WR's with a quality number 1 w/Wayne. I'd do it. Good luck and thanks for mine! Oh yeah, no thoughts on the QB situation?

i would go ahead and make this trade. you have the depth at RB and could really use a WR of Wayne's calibur even in a non PPR.

I'd definitely do it. You need the upgrade at WR, and I don't think LT will keep it up all season. Even if he stays healthy ( a big if, I think), Greene will eat into his carries as the season goes on. If nothing else, they'll want to keep LT fresh for the playoffs.