Sign in to follow this  
yyz2112

Who gets benched?

Uncertainty abounds for me this week. My lineup is in my sig.

QB:

Is KOrton truly matchup proof against NYJ, or will DBrees have a better outing against TB?

WR:

MFloyd and WWelker are good plays this week, but I'm unsure about my final WR. Should it be DJackson, who has a quarterback who apparently would rather die than throw to perhaps the most explosive WR in the NFL? Should it be SSmith (NYG), who has been rendered nigh invisible by HNicks? Should it be JKnox, who finally gets a real QB throwing to him again this week? Or should it be DAmendola, STL's newly-promoted slot machine?

FLEX:

I also face FLEX problems. Any of the previous four WRs can go in, in addition to JBest, who faces a disgustingly good NYG front seven, and MBush, who is playing a none-too-shabby San Diego DEF. No way I kick AFoster or FGore out of an RB spot this week, so a choice must be made.

I'll help with your issues if you leave a link. Thanks!

K Orton has played well vs two great defenses and theres no reason to believe that streak wont continue esp since its at mile high!!

M Floyd and Welker are def. your best plays and I like DJax better than J Best at the Flex mostly becuz the NYG Def are playing lights out and completely took A Foster out the game last week!!

Please check mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373904

QB Kyle Orton has now passed for 1,733 yards, the best five-game total in team history and sixth in NFL annals. He has a current streak of four 300-yard games. No Denver QB has ever reached five in a row.

^^

The Giants are much better against the pass than the rush. They're top 3 against the pass, but like 15th against run. That's because they're constantly blitzing the QB. Kolb doesn't have the arm to utilize Jackson's strength to stretch the field. I don't like him at all, until Vick comes back. I'd go Brees, Floyd, Welker, Best.

Gotta go with brees at QB this just may be the week Orton disappoints, and Brees is overdue for a big performance, should redeem himself against Tampa

I think S.Smith also wakes up this week, as defenses have gotta start paying attention to Nicks.

Best should see 100 all purpose yards this week, as the only true source of offense with megatron banged up, and I really dont like D-Jax until Vick returns to action.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373976

I'd roll w/ DJax (potential is too great to break one - even a short one) and J.Best (gonna get his touches).

QB is tougher although you can't go wrong w/ either. How many more times does Orton have to show it before people believe it? Denver isn't going to be able to run so the ball will be in the air 45+ times. I'd bet he's for sure going to get near 300yds and at least a TD. May have some picks & fumbles though. Brees hasn't looked as good as he has been but Tampa is a nice matchup but they really struggle against the run so NO may try to establish that. I think you can flip a coin but I'd go with Orton if I had the choice.

Jackson doesn't get much love from Kolb for whatever reason but he's easily the best player to pick from.

Also Best has a tough matchup but he's healthy now and I see him getting more involved with Megatron nicked/not playing.

The only way I don't play Jackson is if it's PPR. Amendola will catch a ton of balls today.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=374009