Crabtree SF

My other options are:

Roethlisberger Pitt

R Mathews SD

R Brown Mia

C Johnson Det

M Wallace Pitt

Yardage+TD Scoring 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR

Thanks, Leave a link will try to help with yours.

I think I'd get Calvin in there over Crabtree, for sure. I think Mathews may be better than Bush, too. But Def Calvin.

See mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373777&st=0&gopid=4338249entry4338249

Here's who I have starting at the moment:

Favre Minn

R Rice Balt

M Bush Oak

M Williams TB

Crabtree SF

My other options are:

Roethlisberger Pitt

R Mathews SD

R Brown Mia

C Johnson Det

M Wallace Pitt

Yardage+TD Scoring 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR

Thanks, Leave a link will try to help with yours.

I know the old saying of don't sit your studs, but Hill and CJ vs the Giants concerns me...and with CJ not 100%? Tough call - Crabtree may have to contend with Asomugha - not sure on that, but he does have something to prove against Oakland...slight lean towards Crabtree. Wallace intrigues me with Big Ben back - but that is riskier w/possibly less reward. Plus Big Ben may be relying on Ward/Miller more first game back.

Thanks for mine and good luck!

I'd play Calvin for certain, but I think I'd put him in for M. Williams and leave Crabtree in? Crabtree or Williams is a coin flip, but CJ has to play.

THanks for mine.

I agree with the consensus on starting Calvin over Crabtree. Also, I'd actually bench Favre for Big Ben, and start Matthews over Bush.

Favre is banged up and it wouldn't surprise me if they a) run the hell out of the ball to protect him, or B) pull him if they get up big or behind big. Also, with the injury, they may start him, let him play a series and then bench him. Far too risky today. Plus Ben should do well against Cleveland.

Matthews could get vultured at the goalline, but I like him over Bush this week. McFadden will be back and taking some touches from Bush as well, so both options have a guy that could hinder their opportunties. SD is going to be ready coming off last week's loss. They still feel they are the team to beat in the division, and will flex their muscle today. The Rams looked awful last week vs. DETROIT.

Thanks for helping me with mine!

:cheers: