Sign in to follow this  
GameSox

Controversial Trade I made

I have a 5-2 team in my league and I traded a 1-5-1 team Ryan Torain and Matt Cassell for Frank Gore. Don't get me wrong I only make trades that I think I'm getting an advantage in, so I'm not worried about it. I have upset some of the other teams in the league. There is no collusion, the other guy is just dumb. We have a rule in our league that you can only trade one time with each team, so the commish doesn't intervene. The loudest complainer has been a guy who traded Andre Johnson and Marion Barber for Ronnie Brown and then traded Randy Moss for Marshawn Lynch. Whatcha think?

No, you're fine. A stupid trade by one owner does not = collusion. Also, it sounds like you play in a league full of tards. Who the hell trades Andre Johnson/Marion Barber for Ronnie Brown. :shocking:

Is this a league in a sheltered care facility? Some poor owners seem to be too medicated to know they're getting it Greek-style.

Is this a league in a sheltered care facility? Some poor owners seem to be too medicated to know they're getting it Greek-style.

:lol:

quality focking post right there. :cheers:

When the trade is that screwy, there really isn't any need to see the rosters.

If we were trading $10 for $12, then the rosters matter. But not when someone is trading $3 for $25.

I have a 5-2 team in my league and I traded a 1-5-1 team Ryan Torain and Matt Cassell for Frank Gore. Don't get me wrong I only make trades that I think I'm getting an advantage in, so I'm not worried about it. I have upset some of the other teams in the league. There is no collusion, the other guy is just dumb. We have a rule in our league that you can only trade one time with each team, so the commish doesn't intervene. The loudest complainer has been a guy who traded Andre Johnson and Marion Barber for Ronnie Brown and then traded Randy Moss for Marshawn Lynch. Whatcha think?

Wait, who got the better end of this trade?

This

if there is no obvious (and proven) collusion, it doesnt matter if you traded Nate Burleson for Frank Gore. Well done.

I traded MJD, Brenda Jacobs, Amendola and Mcnabb today. I got AP, GARCON, Barber and Romo was put in just to make it even players. I am getting static for screwing the other guy

This isn't even worth a response. You play with at least 3 retards. Arian Foster for Demaryius Thomas isn't even vetoable in a league like that.

I traded MJD, Brenda Jacobs, Amendola and Mcnabb today. I got AP, GARCON, Barber and Romo was put in just to make it even players. I am getting static for screwing the other guy

Seriously, there have to be openings in leagues like these, probably because at least 1 or 2 of the owners are so stupid that they accientally fall off a cliff or walk into an electric fence or something. The next time this happens, can I join your league? Thanks so much. :cheers: