Sign in to follow this  
Shox

Shopping Stud WR

As much as the Shox staff hates to, we believe it may be necessary to trade Torry Holt for a RB.

We do not expect to get a 1st tier RB, Holmes, Green, LT, McAlister, etc, but if you have a 2nd tier RB - Rudi, Westbrook, Jones, Jones, Jones etc. - you would like give up for Holt we would like to talk to you. :unsure:

Of course we will accept 1st teir RB as well. :lol:

YGM ;)

Ditto :wall:

Wait a minute... Portis isn't in the 1st tier RB's? :huh:  :lol:

Are you offering Portis?

Not for just Holt. I was just joking you didn't include my back in the above mentioned post. :D By the way, Portis is available... looking for an arm and a leg. :lol:

Wait a minute... Portis isn't in the 1st tier RB's? :banana:  :banana:

Are you offering Portis?

Not for just Holt. I was just joking you didn't include my back in the above mentioned post. :banana: By the way, Portis is available... looking for an arm and a leg. :banana:

Fubars you have mail.

NVM Sorry Shox. I realized Dillon is old and I really don't feel comfy dealin LT2. As bad as I need WRS. I don't have the RBS to do it. But YOU can offer something and I'll look at it. I guess it I can see myself dealing LT2 but let me tell ya.. It will not be easy.

I am interested in both. What do you want for them?

dang singman i'm struggling to come up w/ an offer that I feel comfortable w/ but is still fair. I'm not that good at coming up w/ trades. So I'll keep trying and if you feel like you wanna offer something, please go for it. It would be nice if you offered something for both players, obviously in seperate trades. Thanks. Shox if you see this please offer something also if you want. I do really like Holt!

HECK.. EVERYONE I WANT A STUD WR...IF YOU SEE ANYTHING PLEASE THROW AN OFFER OUT!

dang singman i'm struggling to come up w/ an offer that I feel comfortable w/ but is still fair. I'm not that good at coming up w/ trades. So I'll keep trying and if you feel like you wanna offer something, please go for it. It would be nice if you offered something for both players, obviously in seperate trades. Thanks. Shox if you see this please offer something also if you want. I do really like Holt!

HECK.. EVERYONE I WANT A STUD WR...IF YOU SEE ANYTHING PLEASE THROW AN OFFER OUT!

I'd be willing to trade James and a WR and possibly picks for Tomlinson. Interested?

Hey Shox

I'm interested. What do ya think of Corey Dillon. I'll offer ya something.

I do not care for Dillon, but thanks anyway.

edge and hines?

Thats too much for lt2 unless you gave me a first rounder and a scrub wr...either way i am not looking to deal james and ward in the same deal. if you see anything else let me know.

Fubars.. No offense but you've never offered me a trade worth while. I said i want a stud wr. So you offer mcnabb and Duckett for Lt2...... are you kidding me??? then the other offer was lav coles and Chris Brown.. yeah coles is a decent wr but he's no stud by any means.... PLEASE if ur goona offer me something make it worth while... k? thanks in advance

Frankie

Fubars.. No offense but you've never offered me a trade worth while.  I said i want a stud wr.  So you offer mcnabb and Duckett for Lt2...... are you kidding me??? then the other offer was lav coles and Chris Brown.. yeah coles is a decent wr but he's no stud by any means.... PLEASE if ur goona offer me something make it worth while... k? thanks in advance

Frankie

see my latest frankie.

Yeah take that Fubars. :pointstosky: Just kiddin!

Fubars.. No offense but you've never offered me a trade worth while. I said i want a stud wr. So you offer mcnabb and Duckett for Lt2...... are you kidding me??? then the other offer was lav coles and Chris Brown.. yeah coles is a decent wr but he's no stud by any means.... PLEASE if ur goona offer me something make it worth while... k? thanks in advance

Frankie

Ah... okay, no problem. Then make an offer if you want. You do make offers right?

Sign in to follow this