Sign in to follow this  
Sal6482

Need your advice-MUST WIN GAME

Please pick between:

Randy Moss vs Wash (30th against the pass, 287 yds a game, but just don't know if I trust Moss anymore in this must win game) OR

Steve Johnson @ Cinci (12th against the pass, two pretty good corners, but he appears to be a Fitz fav)

wr's get 6 pts for rush/receiving tds, bonus pts at 100 combined yards receiving/rushing and all return yardage (punt/kick return) too. Bonus at 4 catches and then every one thereafter.

Never would have thought at the beginning of the year I would even have debated something like this but unfortunately I think it is a pretty tough call. What do you think? Thanks.

Homers of these teams involved chime in please as well.

Any advice would be appreciated. This is a must win game for me and am having tough time deciding on this. Keep going back and forth.

BUFF - Johnson this week, until you can see any chemistry starting with VY

I too have Moss and a simular delimma with another Johnson (AJ) but that is another issue....

I disagree with everyone....as a Moss owner this HAS to be the week he clicks with VY. Rodgers and Landry are both out for the Skins who are playing on a short week. I think Fisher will plan to get Moss the ball early and often b/c they need him. Moss has been quoted as feeling good and having fun this past week. I am going with Moss for the hope of some big points!