Sign in to follow this  
Zodin

Flex Help: R. Bush, B. Jackson, or N. Washington

I need 1 for a flex spot this week:

Reggie Bush: he's listed as "questionable" on the injury report and Payton is quoted as saying he'll be a "game time decision". Plus Bush is playing in the late afternoon games, so I'm going to have to decide on him before the early kickoffs.

Brandon Jackson

or

Nate Washington

Please leave a link to yours.

that's a close call, but i think i'd lean towards Brandon Jackson, only because the Vikes run defense has been surprisingly poor this season... and Jackson is coming off a nice game vs. Dallas...

Yeah, tough. But I see BJax getting all the touches. Matthews will have brett on his back. GB up big by half. Hence, BJax run all day in 2nd half.

Nate is a great call. But Moss maybe the goto guy today to justify his azz. :thumbsdown:

thanks for replying to me.

Think both are close with a lean to B. Jackson - using same logic from my question. Minnesota's pass def at home has been tight so could mean more running to help out the passing game. Of course this could prove to be a negative as they're able to focus on stopping the run. Last go around, he did well though and have confidence in Rodgers to keep the running game relevant/opened up.

In terms of Washington, the Redskins are missing Landry and a CB so could help open up things more so keeps things open.

Thanks for mine.

I'd also go with Brandon Jackson.

I think he will get more touches than Washington & I don't like playing players off of injuries & even worse the dreaded game time decision & you're screwed. I wouldn't touch Bush.

Thanks for answering mine