Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

V Jax

I have been holding him in 4 leagues, and will be starting him in all of them because I believe that he is talented, motivated, is in a good position to succeed, and has an awesome QB.

However, it is worth noting that he only scored in one game of the final eight he played last year. :shocking:

http://10008192920.football.cbssports.com/players/player/gamelog/541651

Is it 100% guaranteed that Vjax will step right back into the #1 spot?? :dunno: The Chargers know he is not coming back and he is just playing this out to get credit. Anyone read what the plans are for Vjax when he does come back?

This was my concern but I don't think it has much merit. VJax will be giving 110% while he shows off for a new contract in the final weeks. His agent, family, friends, etc. will all be riding him if he isn't motivated enough himself. SD will use him as much as possible since they are a fringe playoff team trying to get in. They have nothing to gain by benching him. If anything, since they know they aren't going to sign him, they would want to inflate his numbers as much as possible so another team has to pay him more. The final hiccup would be AJ Smith's ego, which is huge, but his opinion is going to fall on deaf ears, if he voices it. The HC has the final say and no matter what, will benefit most from the team winning, even if some how AJ Smith tries to coerce him, he's better off going rogue and playing VJax, winning, and signing somewhere else where he doesn't have to listen to a whiny opinionated GM.

I have clinched a playoff spot, and I will be rolling with

1. Vincent Jackson....100% Healthy and Fresh as can be...what not to like.

2. Sidney Rice

3. Mario Manningham Or James Jones

Who did you decide for that number 3 spot?

I have the same 4 guys and cant decide between Manningham, JOnes or Breaston for my number 3 and cant decide

Between vjax and Sidney coming back its making for a hard decision with also having maclin and stevie J to pick three. Sydney may be the odd man out with the most questions. makes it easier for my 2nd rnd mistake named moss and a hurt collie.

I might have to consider benching Megatron or Bowe to get Jackson in my starting lineup. All other Chargers receivers are hurting and Jackson seems poised to see at least 10-15 targets. Against Indy, this could be a barn-burner. Huge potential on this one. Rivers will look to him early and often.

Lead my division of a 10-team re-draft TD-based league at 8-3 doing it with smoke and mirrors, and would like to clinch a 1st round playoff bye this week. Couldn't believe I got VJ sitting at ninth out of ten on the waivers list! Definate starter this week (and every week) for me! I'm just wondering if I off-load any of my other receivers for Rice, Manningham, White or Burlson.

Cassel

Crosby

Gore

Mendenhall

Bowe

VJ

Mike Williams (TB)

Ravens DEF

Subs:

Schaub

Freeman

Akers

Fred Jackson

McGahee

V. Davis

S. Moss

Ward

Chiefs DEF

Go VJ!

Who did you decide for that number 3 spot?

I have the same 4 guys and cant decide between Manningham, JOnes or Breaston for my number 3 and cant decide

I have not yet decided...but I am leaning towards Manningham, as he should be the number 1 receiver for the Giants, plus they play the Jags.