Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Derek Anderson

Anyone else think there's a minor miracle of a chance the media whine-fest with Derek Anderson may light a fire under his stupid arse? I mean, at least for one week it'd make Fitz fantasy-relevant again.

Just hoping, as I'm starting him over Santonio Holmes at New England.

Anyone else think there's a minor miracle of a chance the media whine-fest with Derek Anderson may light a fire under his stupid arse? I mean, at least for one week it'd make Fitz fantasy-relevant again.

Just hoping, as I'm starting him over Santonio Holmes at New England.

As a fellow Holmes and Fitz owner, there's no way I'm starting Fitz this week. Did you watch the MNF game? I literally watched the entire game praying Fitz would get at least one TD...nope. At least some garbage yards in garbage time...? Nope. Anderson is straight up ATROCIOUS. That dude may be the worst starting QB in the NFL. He's terrible.

Fitz is on my bench the rest of the season. He'll only sniff my lineup in the playoffs if my other WRs get hurt.

I'm rolling with Holmes over him this week. I don't care if it's snowing or not. I'll take snow over Anderson any day.

As a fellow Holmes and Fitz owner, there's no way I'm starting Fitz this week. Did you watch the MNF game? I literally watched the entire game praying Fitz would get at least one TD...nope. At least some garbage yards in garbage time...? Nope. Anderson is straight up ATROCIOUS. That dude may be the worst starting QB in the NFL. He's terrible.

Fitz is on my bench the rest of the season. He'll only sniff my lineup in the playoffs if my other WRs get hurt.

I'm rolling with Holmes over him this week. I don't care if it's snowing or not. I'll take snow over Anderson any day.

You must not play in a ppr league, because he has been pretty good the last five weeks, except last week of course. I'm starting him as my WR3 behind Jennings and Holmes.

Anderson's problem isn't a lack of motivation. It's a lack of intelligence. He makes the same mistakes now that he made when he first entered the league. He has a hell of an arm but he is terribly inaccurate and makes awful decisions with the football.

How the F*CK did this clown throw 29 TD passes in 2007??? This is like having to park your Ferrari in the garage because the tires are bald... Didn't mean for this to turn into a help thread. You guys are probably right, I see the Rams running game tearing the AZ defense a new one. Even Rotoworld is reporting they've given up. And I'd expect Billichik to gameplan for the Jets ground game. Holmes it is.

What a waste...