Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Oh CRIPES! More RB Carousel Decisions!

Hopefully I get Rodgers back (going with Collins for now), or this may be moot, buuut...

I need 2RBs. Quasi-PPR league (5 points for 7+rcpts); distance league (6, 9 or 12 points for 0-9yd; 10-39 or 40+ yd TDs); 1 point/10 yards rushing. The choices:

Ronnie Brown v Buffalo. I like this matchup, BUF is Teh Sucxors vs. the run. I just wonder how much Ricky takes.

Ryan Torain @ DAL. Meh...Dallas is playing better; may run away from WAS, in which case Keiland Williams may play too much.

Tashard Choice v WAS. If DAL plays ahead, I can see Choice getting points.

Felix Jones v WAS. Possibly the smarter play, because he's technically the starter; outplayed Choice last game, and would still get quite a bit of work should DAL fall behind (not as likely, IMO)

Maurice Morris @ TB. Has a chest injury, and now Stefan Logan is getting some carries too; not just Best. A 'meh' option.

Ryan Mathews v SF. Intriguing a bit to me. He had decent numbers last week, and if SD plays with the lead, he could be a big part of the clock-killing.

Chris Ivory @ BAL. Hamstring. Focked me last week by going out early, but he says he'll be fine. @ BAL is a tougher matchup.

I've underlined my tentative starters; please talk me out of them if you think a better case can be made elsewhere. Leave a link; I'll answer yours quickly! :D

im riding mathews this week i'm a little biased cause im a charger fan but he looked like he was ready to break out last week and i bet he has 2 20 yard or more runs and ends up with 90 yards and a td

im riding mathews this week i'm a little biased cause im a charger fan but he looked like he was ready to break out last week and i bet he has 2 20 yard or more runs and ends up with 90 yards and a td

I do have that same gut feeling about Mathews, but then who would you sit: Brown? I need to start 2 RBs. :unsure:

I would lean toward playing Torain instead of Ronnie.

Torain was a beast last week and clearly will be a clear-cut starter in Washington. He will get at least 15 touches compare to the Ronnie-Ricky timeshare in Miami.

Thanks for helping me.