Sign in to follow this  
Mike P

Owen Daniels or Marcedes Lewis?

I'm in the 2nd round of playoffs.....

I've kinda got in on a wing, a prayer, and DeShawn Jackson & Andre Johnson......

I'm going with John Kitna (as my QB), and Kerry Colins at a slot postition --> WR/RB/QB

And WR's are D. Jackson, A. Johnson, and I'm leaning toward Kenny Britt.....

TE big question.... Roll with Owen Daniels or play Marcedes Lewis...?

Help please.....

I'm in the 2nd round of playoffs.....

I've kinda got in on a wing, a prayer, and DeShawn Jackson & Andre Johnson......

I'm going with John Kitna, and Kerry Colins at a slot postition... WR/RB/QB

And WR's are D. Jackson, A. Johnson, and I'm leaning toward Kenny Britt.....

TE big question.... Roll with Owen Daniels or play Marcedes Lewis...?

Help please.....

super dumb question...

HTH

super dumb question...

HTH

p00h:

So humor me, who would you start then? Marcedes is sometimes unrelieable, Daniels is just coming back but got a ton of targets last week....

? :) ?

p00h:

So humor me, who would you start then? Marcedes is sometimes unrelieable, Daniels is just coming back but got a ton of targets last week....

? :) ?

#2 TE in the league this year, with 14 weeks in the books, vs. a guy that hasn't done crap all year. #2 TE playing the colts who give up tons of points to everyone. Smarten up son!

Lewis is having a good year - but it's mainly because of the TDs. Not taking anything away from him, but he's not much of a yardage guy. Daniels was a stud (top 5) last year and is finally healthy. Daniels has a better QB. Jville will be running a lot as Indy can't stop the run - so it's not as cut and dry as some seem to think. I would go with Daniels.

Lewis is the safe pick, but I have a feeling about Daniels this weekend. I'm rolling with Daniels this weekend, but it has alot to do with my lack of other options.

I dropped Watson and Cooley to start Daniels (I know not that hard of a decision) But in you case, really look into starting Danials this week. He seems to be healthy and if he was healthy all year I dont think it would even be a question. Good luck.

I have same 2, and am starting Daniels with confidence...Indy is actually pretty solid vs TEs, and Garrard now gimpy with hammy problem ! Daniels more catches and yards, Lewis possibly better shot at TD , but Daniels it is for me ! :cheers:

Garrard LOVES MLewis in the REDZONE ... especially near endzone.

INDY will HAVE TO TRY AND STACK to STOP the RUN .... the only chance INDY has to keep from being eliminated from

playoffs. That should open it up a bit for MLewis !!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

I am also big on BO SCAIFE this week.... Collins will look for him alot against a very weak PASS "D" !!!!