Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Per rotoworld: Owens out

Terrell Owens left Sunday's game in the first quarter with a leg injury.

T.O. limped off with an apparent aggravation of the knee injury that cost him almost the entire week of practice. He appears to be questionable to return. The Bengals are getting Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell more :thumbsdown:

i am watching...both TO and Ocho out...commentators were saying that they want to give the young wr's a chance to see how they do.

He's been nursing an injury.

He's pissed.

He's called out the ownership, coaches, and QB.

He doesn't want to play.

It's a shame, because he's put up decent numbers this year.

I benched his sorry ass.

i am watching...both TO and Ocho out...commentators were saying that they want to give the young wr's a chance to see how they do.

Throw the ball to 85, he has been the heart and soul of that team this is BS! :wall:

Terrell Owens left Sunday's game in the first quarter with a left knee injury, and had to be carted off the field.

T.O. limped off with an apparent aggravation of the knee injury that cost him almost the entire week of practice before getting on the cart. His return is officially "questionable," but the Bengals started Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell over him, and Owens didn't look like a player who'd come back in. Simpson and Caldwell are also playing more snaps than Ochocinco. Dec. 19 - 1:24 pm