Sign in to follow this  
boggs

C'mon AP ! please PLAY .....

I need 16.2 pts. from him 2moro night !!!

Basically 102 yards and a TD ... He can do it .... but he has to start the game and finish ....(NO T.O.!!!)

Do you think I will win ? U think he will be able to run a little against the BEARS ?

I'm with you man, I need 1 point from AP...yes, you heard right.............ONE point.

Please play...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you needing 16 points from Peterson, it basically comes down to how Webb plays. If Webb is able to complete a few passes and move the offense, then I'd say Peterson should have a decent game.

I feel like 60-70 yards with 2 short TDs is more likely than him going over 100 against a pretty stout Bears defense.

If Webb can't put anything together, then you may be looking at something like: 16 carries 45 yards and no TDs

On a side not, the Vikings line must block better than they did against the Giants.

What does this equal up to:

I actually like Peterson in this game, as the Vikings should take some pressure off of Webb by utilizing AD on the ground, as well as in the passing game. If the Vikings offense can manage to score 17-21 points, then I feel that you'll definitely get enough points out of Peterson for the win.