Sign in to follow this  
dehaven123

u guys been doin any mockin?

:cheers:

:music_guitarred:

show yours -- I will turn it upside down and I am gold baby! :)

show yours -- I will turn it upside down and I am gold baby! :)

LOL!

It's on the way! :P

ADP

CJ2k

Foster

Rodgers :unsure:

Brady :unsure:

MJD

Andre Johson

Yep, that's about it for me :bench:

I just mocked 5 rounds

I don't like what I've seen as of yet...

I just mocked 5 rounds

I don't like what I've seen as of yet...

I've done a few.

As usual, my personal rankings seem to be way out of whack w/ the ADP's, which is why i'm mockin'.

Cant believe some of the ADP's I'm seeing, even though it's this early w/ no free agency yet.

I've done a few.

As usual, my personal rankings seem to be way out of whack w/ the ADP's, which is why i'm mockin'.

Cant believe some of the ADP's I'm seeing, even though it's this early w/ no free agency yet.

the thing i don't like about mocks, especially this early, is that everyone is doing them to see how far PlayerABC is going to drop... so people aren't going where they'd truly go, which effects everything downstream because you always have to adjust your draft based on runs and what positions you still need...

That's why i rather just create my semi-rankings, and then just glance at ADPs to get an estimated idea. But that doesn't even really help w/ this league since we draft so early; every ADP is based off of a mock where people were doing exactly what i mentioned above...

the thing i don't like about mocks, especially this early, is that everyone is doing them to see how far PlayerABC is going to drop... so people aren't going where they'd truly go, which effects everything downstream because you always have to adjust your draft based on runs and what positions you still need...

That's why i rather just create my semi-rankings, and then just glance at ADPs to get an estimated idea. But that doesn't even really help w/ this league since we draft so early; every ADP is based off of a mock where people were doing exactly what i mentioned above...

I agree w/ everything you said.

Question:

We dont have to draft a starting lineup again this yr, right?

We can fill our lineup waiver wire prior to season's start, right?

This yr, more than ever, we need to be able to draft anyone at any postion we want in our draft, right?

Right? :P

I agree w/ everything you said.

Question:

We dont have to draft a starting lineup again this yr, right?

We can fill our lineup waiver wire prior to season's start, right?

This yr, more than ever, we need to be able to draft anyone at any postion we want in our draft, right?

Right? :P

last year we did have to draft a starting lineup. You could just drop your kicker and defense once the ww opened for the summer - I THINK

last year we did have to draft a starting lineup. You could just drop your kicker and defense once the ww opened for the summer - I THINK

I vaguely remember some confusion last yr, hence the question.

Mozzy?

There are some mighty nice wr's and qb's to be had in the late 2nd round and early 3rd :ninja:

CJ2K

+

#4 or #5 QB on the board

+

#5 to #8 WR on the board

=

:first:

My first mock I didn't even have a TE going until late 4th. I forgot about that position...

i'm ready to draft today...

but that's probably more out of boredom and want for football than it is because i think i'm prepared...

i'm ready to draft today...

but that's probably more out of boredom and want for football than it is because i think i'm prepared...

I am not prepared, but I will be soon...I just hope that Qb falls to me at 2.9 :ninja:

I am not prepared, but I will be soon...I just hope that Qb falls to me at 2.9 :ninja:

i'm fairly confident Locker will still be on the board at 2.9 :doublethumbsup:

i'm fairly confident Locker will still be on the board at 2.9 :doublethumbsup:

why would I want Locker when VY is a proven winner and will be the SOD in round 17 :first:

I'll just have to see what team he will take to the playoffs - TBD :doh:

Famous only types in between beat off sessions to pics of Cam Newton and Coach Fox

Famous only types in between beat off sessions to pics of Cam Newton and Coach Fox

Moz, i don't know where you been the last few months, but Coach Fox is gone... but i like what it says about how bad you're going to be drafting! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(and i may beat off to the thought of Foxy being gone)

Moz, i don't know where you been the last few months, but Coach Fox is gone... but i like what it says about how bad you're going to be drafting! :banana: :banana: :banana:

CLASSIC!

Be sure to tell Moz that Ronnie Brown is the starting running back for Denver - Randy Moss is split out besides Fitz in Arizona - DeAngelo Williams is now in GreenBay (Grant and Starks have both been released) - #85 signed with Seattle & T.O is now in St. Louis.

That's the least we can do for the guy :dunno:

I just mocked again tonight...and I've decided that you guys are pretty much focked. My mocked team is one for the ages :first:

I just mocked again, and couldn't make a good pick at 3.4 with the players I had marked off the board. I'm pretty much focked. I don't like the WR/RB that are left. Maybe I should go with a qb or te?

I just mocked again, and couldn't make a good pick at 3.4 with the players I had marked off the board. I'm pretty much focked. I don't like the WR/RB that are left. Maybe I should go with a qb or te?

K/D - you'll be so far ahead of the curve we won't stand a chance...

:pointstosky:

i have 2 players i REALLY want, but i'm going to bet at least one of them is gone by the time i pick at 2.11, if not both... :cry:

and i'd be going so far out of my norm for drafting if i got them both... i'm not certain what i'd have to do in the mid rounds to recover...

I mocked these guys as my first 4 picks believe it or not. Happy with all 4. Hillis was my biggest question mark. I'm very happy with my preparations as of this point. I have no clue what direction I'm going now after

rb CJ2k

rb Hillis - really hoping he would fall

rb Bradshaw - thought he would fall

wr - wasn't sure about him making it here, but he led the league in targets last year, that's all I care for is opportunities

?

ok.

enough with our mock draft.

let's start the real one now.

sounds good to me - keep the same keepers, and lets flip flop drafting positions :banana:

sounds good to me - keep the same keepers, and lets flip flop drafting positions :banana:

:pointstosky: