Sign in to follow this  
gregzeetheking

Ahmad Bradshaw

****Update***** He has officially re-signed.

I was hopeful that the Giants would sign him back because I have him as one of my starters in dynasty (although I do have 1.01 and 1.02 in my rookie draft so I can replace him with Ingram and/or Thomas, LeShoure, etc.), and at least if he's back with the Giants, it's easier to project him to have similar production as last year.

But now, if Snelling lands in NYG, it's more likely that Bradshaw ends up somewhere where he's in a murkier RBBC situation like Houston, Cincy, etc.

There's talk on Bengals.com that he's coming for a visit. But now that Benson is signed, not sure if that will amount to anything.

He was going to visit, but I think that was cancelled once Benson signed

I'm just hoping the Snelling rumors aren't true. Isn't Snelling more of a bruiser anyway? Why wouldn't the Giants prefer the more well-rounded Bradshaw to compliment Jacobs?

Hopefully Bradshaw sees his value isn't as high as he thought and signs with NYG.

There's talk on Bengals.com that he's coming for a visit. But now that Benson is signed, not sure if that will amount to anything.

Benson said gtfo my town, and Bradshaw had to go back with the men in blue

According to PFT and other sources, Ahmad Bradshaw has agreed to terms to return to the New York Giants.

From a fantasy perspective, Bradshaw was the dominant runner for NYG with 1200/8 and a bunch of receptions. Will this sort of split continue with the Giants?

Is Bradshaw still a solid RB2?

giants have been very vocal is saying that jacobs didn't get enough touches last year. They've actually taken it a step further and soon after signing him this year started stating that he'll get more touches than last year. Take it for what its worth, but I don't think you can expect last year's production from bradshaw. And the price to grab him will be higher than last year as well. ALl things pointing to 'let someone else deal with that!'

giants have been very vocal is saying that jacobs didn't get enough touches last year. They've actually taken it a step further and soon after signing him this year started stating that he'll get more touches than last year. Take it for what its worth, but I don't think you can expect last year's production from bradshaw. And the price to grab him will be higher than last year as well. ALl things pointing to 'let someone else deal with that!'

I don't think Brandon Jacobs is a real threat. The guy got a lot of touches in '09 and he sucked. It would behoove the Giants to limit his touches, and if they've forgotten that then they'll be reminded early enough in the year. Bradshaw is still a good RB2 in my mind.