Sign in to follow this  
Superdude

Bit confused on O Flex with WR and TE

I am in a league that uses 3 slots that can filled with either WRs or TEs. I am confused as how to set this up.

For the rules tab should I put

Starters: WR - 2 TE -1 OFlex 3

Backups: WR- 0 TE - 0 OFLEX -0

Check on TE and WR for Position included in offensive/defensive Flex

Combine WRs and TEs Yes

This doesnt look right, is it?

Hi Superdude. So what are the required starters for your league? Do you have to start a TE, or are they completely mixed in with the WR? If they are completely mixed, then you do not need to use the O-Flex at all, but rather just put the combined WR/TE starters under WR (zeroes under TE) and make sure to set the Combine WR/TE option to 'yes".

If you must start a TE, then they are not combined at all and you'll want to use the O-Flex. Then you would have starters WR = 2, TE = 1, O-Flex = 3... check that WR and TE are included in the Flex but Combine WR/TE is set to "no".

In that second scenario, you may just figure you are never going to start three TEs unless the TE scoring is worth quite a bit more, so you could input starters WR = 4, TE = 1, O-Flex = 1 and keep the other options set the same.

Hi Superdude. So what are the required starters for your league? Do you have to start a TE, or are they completely mixed in with the WR? If they are completely mixed, then you do not need to use the O-Flex at all, but rather just put the combined WR/TE starters under WR (zeroes under TE) and make sure to set the Combine WR/TE option to 'yes".

Okay the above is what I have, WR and TEs are completely mixed in together. I can start WR,WR,WR or WR,WR,TE or TE,TE,TE, etc...

I did the above, but the overall cheetsheet does seperates the WR from the TEs. The WR sheet states WR/TE but no tighends. These is a TE section on QBs however.

Okay the above is what I have, WR and TEs are completely mixed in together. I can start WR,WR,WR or WR,WR,TE or TE,TE,TE, etc...

I did the above, but the overall cheetsheet does seperates the WR from the TEs. The WR sheet states WR/TE but no tighends. These is a TE section on QBs however.

When combining WR and TE's, the TE's are not showing up in the Overall Rankings sheet. They are in the Offense Rankings sheet.

Now a few people have brought this up and one person sent me their file, I see now the Combine WR + TE option just isn't working like it is supposed to. Sorry about that. I'll have to fix this and upload a new file. Or... try this in your existing file so you don't need to download again and input your keepers or draft picks again...

1. Choose Format > Sheet > Unhide > calcs

2. Start Find / Replace and in the Find box put CombineWRTE=TRUE. In the Replace box put CombineWRTE="yes". Hit Replace All

3. Hide the calcs tab

That should do it. Hit Compile Cheatsheets for the changes to take effect. Now are WR and TE properly combined on the offense tab (there should not be any players in the TE section on the offense tab)?

Guys, for those not comfortable making that change, I just uploaded a Version 2.1 of the CC/DB which fixes the Combine WR + TE option. Apologies for that slip up.

Guys, for those not comfortable making that change, I just uploaded a Version 2.1 of the CC/DB which fixes the Combine WR + TE option. Apologies for that slip up.

Confirmed working now!!! Thanks!!!