Sign in to follow this  
montana

Rate these RBs

Hillis, Bradshaw, Blount, F.Jones, Grant.

PPR format.

Please & thank you.

PPR format.

Hillis, Jones, Bradshaw, Blount, Grant

Like that.

PPR format.

Please & thank you.

1. Hillis

2. Bradshaw

3. F. Jones

4. Grant

5. Blount

Blount and Grant are almost interchangeable but Grant is in the better offense and has done it before for a full season. I still don't trust Felix yet with his injury history but this could be the year he finally lives up to his potential especially with him being the clear #1. Bradshaw has done it for a full season and Hillis is a beast who will get the GL touches and be a big part of the passing game.

Bradshaw,

Blount,

Hillis,

Grant,

Jones

You did read the "PPR" scoring settings right? Blount had like what, 6 receptions last year? Ryan Grant doesn't catch much either...

Hillis, Bradshaw, Felix, Blount

and then i dont know what to do with Grant because you asked for 1-4.... ahhhhhh :music_guitarred:

Bradshaw

Hillis

Blount

Grant Jones

Just because one catches more than another, doesn't neccesarily mean he'll score more throughout the year.

One thing is for sure, Felix Jones is the worst one of the bunch. And I'm a Cowboys fan.

Just because one catches more than another, doesn't neccesarily mean he'll score more throughout the year.

Last year the #3 RB in PPR formats was LeSean McCoy. Adrian Peterson was #6. In standard scoring, that flips to Peterson #3, McCoy #6.

Last year, in the last 8 games, Felix caught an average of 3 passes per game. That's 45 points over a 15 game slate. Over that same span, Blount caught *one* pass TOTAL. If you think he's going to rush for 450 extra yards, or score an extra 7.5 touchdowns, that's fine. Sure it doesn't "mean he'll score less". But the fact that he catches pretty much nothing CERTAINLY affects where you RANK him. Starting off with a 50 point hole to dig out of certainly doesn't help Blount's chances.

And btw, not that past performance is an indicator of future results. But over the last 8 games of the fantasy season last year, Felix outscored Blount by 2.5 points per game in PPR formats. So I don't care if you are a Cowboys fan or not. You obviously don't understand the scoring system.

Blount

Jones

Hillis

Bradshaw

Grant

YEP>>>>I read PPR format and Blount will not need to catch 50 balls to beat these guys. He is top 10 back this year IMO