Sign in to follow this  
qb jack

Chris Johnson

I am playing in a keeper league. I have the #2 overall pick.

In terms of RB available (not being kept), my options will be: CJ2K, MJD, Turner, Forte

WR available: Andre, Roddy, Calvin, Jennings

I am already keeping Vick (costs 8th rounder) + LeSean McCoy (costs 6th rounder).

What would you do?

p.s.

Our league allows for 2 maximum keepers, where each keeper can be kept 2 years tops and costs one round higher than their previous year's draft position. Free Agents cost 8th rounder. Any player kept has to at least cost an 8th rounder.

The funny thing is, if they didn't give him a new contract last year, he wouldn't be able to afford the 30k/day fine he's getting now.

I am playing in a keeper league. I have the #2 overall pick.

In terms of RB available (not being kept), my options will be: CJ2K, MJD, Turner, Forte

WR available: Andre, Roddy, Calvin, Jennings

I am already keeping Vick (costs 8th rounder) + LeSean McCoy (costs 6th rounder).

What would you do?

p.s.

Our league allows for 2 maximum keepers, where each keeper can be kept 2 years tops and costs one round higher than their previous year's draft position. Free Agents cost 8th rounder. Any player kept has to at least cost an 8th rounder.

Given the RB you already have, I think you grab AJ, CJ or Roddy and let someone else worry about the holdout.

Another consideration, is even if he does sign, there have been no offseason workouts and he' had no training camp. I'd have to up his injury risk even though he's never had that issue in the past.

If it wasn't a keeper league I'd say stay away and pick someone else.

But if you have a shot at CJ, and can keep him for the rest of his career, don't you have to take the chance? Its CJ. He's not retiring. He's likely got 5 more great fantasy years in him.

He wont be on my team this year! I picked forth in a league the other day and took Rice. CJ went at the 6 spot, I dont trust him at all.