Sign in to follow this  
nbmlane

Draft someone not listed

How do I draft a player who is not listed on the cheatsheet or depth chart? For example the depth chart lists the top 3 players for RB and I have Sammy Morris as the 5th RB for New England. Morris does not even show up in the Top 100 RBs. How can I draft him?

Also how would I draft somebody who is not in the spreadsheet at all?

Thanks.

Hi nbmlane,

If you're having trouble locating a player on your cheatsheet, you can always go the "draft report" tab to input players into your draft. Choose the yellow "position" column first, then the yellow "player name" column and a list of players will appear in a dropdown box.

Hi nbmlane,

If you're having trouble locating a player on your cheatsheet, you can always go the "draft report" tab to input players into your draft. Choose the yellow "position" column first, then the yellow "player name" column and a list of players will appear in a dropdown box.

How do you add a player who is not listed anywhere (I type in the name as mentioned above but it just pulls down #N/A for team and bye? Player in question is Jordan Norwood who appears to be winning the slot receiver role in CLE.

Hi nbmlane,

In addition to this, you'll want to make sure the player sort option at the top of the draft report tab is set to "Alphabetical" (which lists all players) as opposed to "Ranking" (which only lists players on the cheatsheets, i.e. they are ranked).

You can add a player to the CC/DB by using the "Add Player" spaces at the bottom of each position tab. You will have to hit Compile again to make that name flow everywhere else and be on the draft lists. Or you can simply type the player name into the draft report. It will come up with N/As for team and bye though, since the player wasn't in there previously.

Also note as we add players to the depth chart, they will come through via the updates using up those Add Player spaces.

Player in question is Jordan Norwood who appears to be winning the slot receiver role in CLE.

He will be added in our Thursday, 8/25 update.