Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Rank these #2 WRs

Johnson Buff

Maclin Phi

Britt Tenn

Manningham Gia

85 NE

Looks like these will be the top 5 FA WR in my league standard scoring no ppr.

BRITT - even with suspension looming. If he is healthy, he is elite talent

Manningham - more consistent then next two

S. Johnson - bad team and a full off season def. coord to plan

Maclin - would be 1b or 2 if healthy.

85 - Fantasy poison. All years he had decent stats it was huge one game terrible next two. then huge again. Those players are Poison in fantasy

Manningham

Johnson

Britt

Maclin

I wouldn't be surprised if 85 has the best year of all, but I like what Manningham can do.

Coincidentally, one of my co-workers just went through what happened to Maclin. Its no joke, not only is he not supposed to be overexerting himself, I don't think he's allowed contact for some time. He just went through a summer thinking he had HIV then maybe Lymphoma. He has a long way to go I'd stay away.

1. Steve Johnson- Emerged as Fitzpatrick's favorite target midway through the year. Now he enters the season as the unquestioned #1. His targets should increase slightly this year (and possibly his stats- from 1,000yds, 10tds)

2. Manningham- Many of Steve Smith's 75 targets from last year are likely to go his way. He could easily go for 1,000+ 10 (nearly did last year being 3rd on the depth chart for much of the year)

3. Britt- I have Britt as my #1 choice for WR3. Questions loom with his QB and possible suspension preventing me from ranking him any higher than that. Once he takes the field though he's instantly a WR2 with WR1 upside (assuming Hasselbeck remains healthy/productive).

4. Maclin- Similar situation to Britt (although for very different reasons). He's a top WR3 right now. If he gets back to 2010 form (to be determined) he's a WR2 with WR1 upside.

5. 85- 'Touchdown Twitaker' said it best here. Even in the years he's been productive, it's inconsistent.