Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Dez is a Beast

Not sure if any of you watched the game? But the dude is just flat out physically gifted. He had 5 catches for 67 yards in 1 half of ball. If he keeps out of trouble I cant see him having a bad year. Me personally I would take him over jennings/M-williams/D-jax..ect...

Not sure if any of you watched the game? But the dude is just flat out physically gifted. He had 5 catches for 67 yards in 1 half of ball. If he keeps out of trouble I cant see him having a bad year. Me personally I would take him over jennings/M-williams/D-jax..ect...

He did look good, but Austin didn't play. Keep in mind that he won't see THAT many targets with Austin in the game. However, I do think he's a great value in the early 5th round. I'm tempted to move him ahead of Mike Williams.

he has to fall in ppr leagues. with witten/austin/dez/ and feliz jones, how they go 90/80/80/50 ? is that possible?

With Austin drawing the double teams, he should be a top 10 WR by the end of the year. Is he still the punt returner? If so, that's just a bonus.

You sure Austin will be the one drawing the double teams?

Dez is really making it difficult to figure out my keepers. Im wondering who has the better year out of Dez, Bowe, and D-jax. My gut is saying dez for some reason

Yes

If you think that Austin will be drawing the doubles over Dez you should give your head a shake.

If you think that Austin will be drawing the doubles over Dez you should give your head a shake.

Austin will continue to draw the doubles until Dez draws them from him. Hard to think that's not good for both of them and bad for Witten.

Austin will continue to draw the doubles until Dez draws them from him. Hard to think that's not good for both of them and bad for Witten.

Exactly, since when to teams double the #2 WR and leave the #1 in single coverage?

I think Dez will end up as a top 10 receiver, could even make it into the top 5. I think he definitely finishes better than Austin (if he doesn't get injured).

I dunno how but I've ended up with Dez in two leagues. He keeps dropping to the point that his value is too good to pass up (and I hate the Cowboys, damnit). End of round 6 and 7 in my 10 and 12 team leagues.

He better have a breakout year if he's gonna make me root for a Cowboy.