Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Who scores first? Julio Jones or Mark Ingram

I thought one of them would've scored by now - Apparently not...

So who's it going to be? Julio or Ingram who finds the endzone first?

Ingram. He's played against 2 solid run defenses so far and I expect he'll have his chances. I'm a believer in Jones as a player, but while no one denies his talent, no one denies he knows a small fraction of the playbook, as one might expect with a rookie WR.

After watching Jones play last week, I'll go Ingraham. Looked to my like Jones ran some really lazy routes, rounding everything off instead of sharp cuts. He was never open, although they did try to force it to him a bunch. Until he gets more disciplined, I am keeping him on my bench. Too bad, I had very high hopes for him.

Ingram. He's played against 2 solid run defenses so far

The same can be said for Jones. He's faced the Bears and the Eagles so far. Two good pass defenses, the Eagles being probably the best in the league. This week he's got the bucs, which ranks 18th best against WRs so far. Not a bad defense, but not very good either. I'm betting Julio goes off this weekend. He should have a little easier time getting open.

The same can be said for Jones. He's faced the Bears and the Eagles so far. Two good pass defenses, the Eagles being probably the best in the league. This week he's got the bucs, which ranks 18th best against WRs so far. Not a bad defense, but not very good either. I'm betting Julio goes off this weekend. He should have a little easier time getting open.

Yea I agree... and against the Bears he had 5 receptions for 71 yards.. and did just as good as Roddy White did against the Eagles sick secondary... I think he blows up this week.. they have been trying to get the ball to him a ton because he is a "playmaker"

Ingram would already have his TD if the azzhole refs would've followed the new rule of reviewing every TD, and reversed the Sproles TD where he stepped out at the 1.

And of course, I'd be 2-0.