Sign in to follow this  
avocado

Quick! Who to drop?!?

I just noticed that no one has picked up Nelson in one of my leagues. My roster is already pretty solid, but I think he has the potential to outscore some of the trusted 'names' sitting on the bench. Who do I drop? (Deep rosters: 2 of every position, 1 flex, 3 WR)

QB: Vick, Stafford, Newton

RB: Turner, Gore, Hightower, BJGE, Daniel Thomas, Ben Tate

WR: Mike Williams (TB), Santonio Holmes, AJ Green, Miles Austin, Julio Jones, Denarius Moore.

TE: Gates, Fred Davis

Obviously an 8-team league, so there's a lot of depth to go around. Just picked up Moore, as his performance Sunday was certainly impressive. Jones is probably the guy to lose, but he has the potential, too. So many option!

I say he'll be much more consistent than D. Moore. Nelson is the #2 on a high flying offense but D. Moore only hit the field because of injury and they will all be back soon.

I have same problem with Jones..not sure what to do with him. I'm leaning towards being a little more patient.

As good as Moore looked Sunday, you have to wonder how much his targets go down when Ford & Murphy come back. If he had 8 last week, you have to figure his # will go down some.

However, Nelson had 14 targets vs OAK, & he may even get more (in the short term) since Johnson's groin problem seems to be getting worse, not better (status changed from P to Q). FWIW Parrish was officially ruled out for the season.

Eh, dropped Jones based on gut feeling. This league is pretty loose, so I'm confident that I can pick him back up if Moore disappoints.