Sign in to follow this  
td parker

smart phone

So, I plan on getting my first smart phone, is a 2GB data plan enough to cover a months worth of email/web/ff/pron etc? :unsure:

Why is there two of this thread? :dunno:

must have double clicked :doh:

Saw Patriotsfatboy's reply but didn't want to bump the duped post. Thanks, good to know :cheers:

Why is there two of this thread? :dunno:

When the hamsters get tired, the site bogs down and you end up with people refreshing their browsers and having duplicate posts.

actually 2G is limit is hard to exceed unless you leave your phone on with Live TV or something like that. Daily normal web habits like websites, stocks, FF scores, even occasional pron wont nearly reach 1G.

actually 2G is limit is hard to exceed unless you leave your phone on with Live TV or something like that. Daily normal web habits like websites, stocks, FF scores, even occasional pron wont nearly reach 1G.

That's funny, because when I checked my data usage a couple of days ago, I was at almost 3GB with two days left in the billing cycle. But, I'm on the 'net a ton when I'm at work at night (and no pron while I'm at work. :nono: ) That's the biggest reason why I stay with Sprint, that and the fact that they do have the most economical phone plans of any of the major carriers. It just doesn't make sense to me to throw money away to Verizon or AT&T for stricter usage limits when Sprint coverage works just fine in my area.

That's funny, because when I checked my data usage a couple of days ago, I was at almost 3GB with two days left in the billing cycle. But, I'm on the 'net a ton when I'm at work at night (and no pron while I'm at work. :nono: ) That's the biggest reason why I stay with Sprint, that and the fact that they do have the most economical phone plans of any of the major carriers. It just doesn't make sense to me to throw money away to Verizon or AT&T for stricter usage limits when Sprint coverage works just fine in my area.

At work and at home, you should be connecting to data via Wi-Fi.

At work and at home, you should be connecting to data via Wi-Fi.

I don't work in an office, ergo no wifi. Home I connect to wifi most times. But, as I type this I'm on my cell phone waiting for my son's football game to start.

I'm not going to be in s cell plan where I have to worry about going over a data limit.