Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Percy Harvin still startable?

I'm trying to figure out my flex and it's : McGahee, Harvin or Felix.

Harvin would be my call if he was on a normal snap count.

He's gone 14-131-1 in his last 2 combined meetings with the Lions.

Can we still trust Harvin? What are you guys doing?

Im starting him this week as i think this may be the week he breaks out...After this week if he underperforms he will go to the :bench:

My other options are Davone Bess...Colston and Amendola both hurt

i'm wondering the same thing. i'm benching him for hightower. he'll probably be sitting on my bench until the viking's coaching staff can brighten up and realize he's their second best playmaker! until them, percy, meet bench!!

I'm benching him for AJ Green this week until I see him on the field more.

Started Percy both weeks. Noticed last week what the world noticed. He's not on the field. When that changes, he may go back into the lineup for me.

I'm benching him for AJ Green this week until I see him on the field more.

Started Percy both weeks. Noticed last week what the world noticed. He's not on the field. When that changes, he may go back into the lineup for me.

You really starting him over AJ Green? Green has been solid this season with a good matchup vs SF and Percy is idk... interesting... i have both in buddy league and have AJ Green starting, but am going back and forth with Percy this week myself. So far AJ has the green light but will decide Sunday morning.

Musgrave is trying to quiet the Vikes media. Truth is he isn't utilizing Harvin's talents & strengths. I doubt he even realized it until it was brought to his attention. Something like 44% of O plays? Really? How can the 2nd best player on that team be involved in so little? What a joke.

He has no idea what to say other than promising the obvious. I'm not a huge Harvin fan, but he's the best talent they have outside of AP. To only use him in 40-45% of plays tells me he (coach) is incompetent to achieve an effective game plan unless something changes.

I'd start Harvin but temper expectations until proven otherwise, unless you have a viable option at WR or Flex.

You really starting him over AJ Green? Green has been solid this season with a good matchup vs SF and Percy is idk... interesting... i have both in buddy league and have AJ Green starting, but am going back and forth with Percy this week myself. So far AJ has the green light but will decide Sunday morning.

I am BENCHING Harvin, for AJ.

AJ is getting the start for me.

Musgrave is trying to quiet the Vikes media. Truth is he isn't utilizing Harvin's talents & strengths. I doubt he even realized it until it was brought to his attention. Something like 44% of O plays? Really? How can the 2nd best player on that team be involved in so little? What a joke.

He has no idea what to say other than promising the obvious. I'm not a huge Harvin fan, but he's the best talent they have outside of AP. To only use him in 40-45% of plays tells me he (coach) is incompetent to achieve an effective game plan unless something changes.

I'd start Harvin but temper expectations until proven otherwise, unless you have a viable option at WR or Flex.

The funny thing is, they're treating Harvin like they're saving him for the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS!!??

They are 0-2. They are already out of the playoffs. Might wake up the coaching staff to use Harvin more to save their jobs. We're in job saving mode now for Vikes coaches. When they lose this week that will hit them hard.

Yeah I'm also debating starting Julio Jones as my WR2 over Harvin... or even Nate Washington /LaFell/Denario Alexander off the WW. Right now I'm leaning towards giving Harvin one last chance... there is also his possibility of a return TD... right?

Yeah I'm also debating starting Julio Jones as my WR2 over Harvin... or even Nate Washington /LaFell/Denario Alexander off the WW. Right now I'm leaning towards giving Harvin one last chance... there is also his possibility of a return TD... right?

I've resigned myself to having to watch Harvin have a good game while he's on my bench. I need to see him on the field more. Then I'll take a chance putting him back in. Not before that.

I'm starting him because honestly the points I've gotten from him in my PPR league (with return yds), 12.54 and 11.92, are SOLID WR2 point totals. He's outscored Roddy White and DeSean Jackson and I highly doubt anyone has been considering benching those guys.

Minnesota is a team that was predicted here and other sites to start out of the gates slowly due to the lockout, coaching changes, and new personnel. I wouldn't bench Harvin unless you have some exceptional players (not matchups) to start over him.