Sign in to follow this  
ACDC27

Ben Tate lovers listen up

Hey to all you Ben Tate lovers I hope you had fun, I really hope he gets one more week to suck it up vs Pit and then everyone in Hou and FF will be waiting for Foster Nation to save them. Ben Tate is an ok back he is not A Foster, that team isn't the same without Foster. See ya later Tate.

OK, so now we know who you took in the first round.

Meanwhile, my 6th round pick is among the top rushers in the league through 3 games.

Hey to all you Ben Tate lovers I hope you had fun, I really hope he gets one more week to suck it up vs Pit and then everyone in Hou and FF will be waiting for Foster Nation to save them. Ben Tate is an ok back he is not A Foster, that team isn't the same without Foster. See ya later Tate.

cool story bro. Bet you're a hit at all the parties with your stories!!!

:rolleyes:

That was a very irrational and poorly thought out statement. So after injuring his hamstring three times this year he is a lock to be 100% healthy? They wont try and give him rest with tate after 2 great weeks and 1 good week? Sounds like an owner who drafted foster first overall or at least passed up on some great options for a guy who had a hamstring injury. Im loving all the teams that drafted CJ and foster early since i drafted 8th 10th 10th it dropped all the healthy talent my way. Haha.