Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

What is Fred Jackson's value

Well both are off to a sizzling start. :thumbsdown:

Fred Jackson: 17 yards rushing and 50 yards receiving = 6 pts

Chris Johnson: 13 yards rushing and 15 yards receiving = 2 pts :shocking:

Even though you didnt say we are playing for SIG bet ill still keep track :thumbsup:

Well both are off to a sizzling start. :thumbsdown:

Fred Jackson: 17 yards rushing and 50 yards receiving = 6 pts

Chris Johnson: 13 yards rushing and 15 yards receiving = 2 pts :shocking:

Even though you didnt say we are playing for SIG bet ill still keep track :thumbsup:

With Fjax going to IR its going to be close who wins :P

Hey DIRTY SANCHEZ :wave: we doing signature bet for rest of season?

If so both Fjax and CJ2YPC have to remain healthy for rest of season for bet to stand.

With Fjax going to IR its going to be close who wins :P

Too bad you put that stipulation in there buddy! :lol:

Guess at least you can roll with CJ0K the rest of the year and I have to try and get Spiller. I'll just roll with K. Smith and Murray. :cheers:

Fractured fibula sergeant :cry: :cry: :cry:

Too bad you put that stipulation in there buddy! :lol:

Guess at least you can roll with CJ0K the rest of the year and I have to try and get Spiller. I'll just roll with K. Smith and Murray. :cheers:

Oh well. The guy i traded Fjax to was not very happy today :D

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I just picked him up in our three player keeper league. So, aside from a broken leg that modern medicine can likely make all better, is there something else going on with Jackson that makes stashing him on my roster for next year a bad idea? One that appears to have sailed over the heads of 11 other owners? And yes, I can easily spare the slot.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I just picked him up in our three player keeper league. So, aside from a broken leg that modern medicine can likely make all better, is there something else going on with Jackson that makes stashing him on my roster for next year a bad idea? One that appears to have sailed over the heads of 11 other owners? And yes, I can easily spare the slot.

He's been a baller this year whose kept his head down and played despite wanting a new contract. Now 31 and going into next year having missed significant time due to injury, he may not be the clear starter in Buffalo coming back. Unless you have limited roster spots, I'd do as you did and stash him. Sh!t; can't hurt to let it play out. :thumbsup:

Oh well. The guy i traded Fjax to was not very happy today :D

I know I'm not but then again, after Fitz got that new contract, the whole Bill team seems to have been on a slide; including FJax.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

I'm tempted to offer a signature bet that from Week 11 to Week 17 Fred Jackson finishes higher in Fantasy Points than CJ2K does. In a PPR league that is.

I'd much rather have Freddie Jackson than Smitty with the fo' gold fronts Johnson.

190 :clap: :P

Sorry I haven't been around to let you gloat. I missed the playoffs and don't have much interest in FF obviously.

Grats! :cheers:

I put it in my sig anyway buddy! :first:

Sorry I haven't been around to let you gloat. I missed the playoffs and don't have much interest in FF obviously.

Grats! :cheers:

I put it in my sig anyway buddy! :first:

:lol: :pointstosky: :lol: Nope not fair since Fjax went down but i would have liked my chances the way he is going right now. And im sure happy, atleast right now, that i traded for him in 2 leagues.