Sign in to follow this  
sbas2k

Trade Help - Stafford/Charles for Andre/Mendy

I have been decimated by the loss of Charles and Kenny Britt. I am 4-0 but realistically don't have a chance with my current team. The other owner offered me Andre Johnson and either Mendenhall or Blount for Stafford/Charles. Both Andre and Mendy will not be able to be kept by next year. However the other owner is 0-4 and playing for next year, Stafford and Charles can be kept for next to nothing. Thoughts?

Before Trade Starters: Stafford/Cutler/Shonn Green/Sproles/Marshall/Colston/Graham/Daniels

After Trade Starters: Cutler/Shonn/Mendy/Sproles/Marshall/Andre/Colston/Graham

Will help with yours.

I like getting AJ and Mendy for your team this year. I never like to play for next year, never know what will happen.

There is a good chance that KC will still suck next year after all of the coaching staff is fired.

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help on my topic. I dont play in keeper leagues so i dont think i am the best for advice. good luck!

Take AJ and Mendy qand worry about this year. Charles could come back next year and not be playing up to his potential because of injury. Make the trade. I would look to the wire for a more solid QB than Cutler.

Thanks for mine.

I can see your dilemma and others have commented. Still, I don't think you'll be worse off making the trade. I would probably do it. It is always a risk but I think a lot of people got lucky with Charles last year. He's good but all running backs are dependent on an offense that has a lot of time of possession. I don't see KC doing that again for a while.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390915