Sign in to follow this  
sketch27

Crabtree, Burress, or Nelson and why

I'm in a PPR League and have some difficult decisions to make at my WR3 spot.

Nelson played well first 3 weeks and saw plenty of targets.. not sure what the hell happened last week.

Burress is an inconsistent receiver that shows up frequently in the red zone.

Finally, Crabtree is a talented (yards after catch) freak on a vanilla offense starting to look his way (9 targets last week).

Anyone out there shed any more light on these guys?

I'm with you but even worse off.

Currently my all star receiver cast for the week is:

Crabtree

Burleson

P. Parker

Out of those guys I might go with Burress on the off chance he gets a td. Nelson has a tough matchup with Philly and Crabtree is just inconsistent and Tampa's corners are decent.

I'm with you but even worse off.

Currently my all star receiver cast for the week is:

Crabtree

Burleson

P. Parker

Out of those guys I might go with Burress on the off chance he gets a td. Nelson has a tough matchup with Philly and Crabtree is just inconsistent and Tampa's corners are decent.

Good point.

starting this week

crabtree .....picked him up this morning sf is playing @ home & there 3-1 he is there #1 receiver ...,worth a start

plaxico .....new england is gonna lite it up again...forcing buress to catch some balls ...,worth a start

V. Cruz.......rolling the dice on this guy..,i've liked what a saw so far -the fumble

on my bench

dez bryant bye

D. moore don't trust him enough yet & if i did who do i sit ?

D. Nelson Playing Philly enough said

somebody dropped mike simms walker should i pick him up & drop one of these ???

thankyou for any replys

It's funny how some of these "Who should I start?" or "Little Help" questions thinly masked as discussion questions slip by the Bored Police

Oh well. Good discussion anyways.

I'm rolling with Crabtree this week over Nelson based on matchup. If I had Buress, I think I'd play him though. NE can't stop the pass at all.

I say Nelson, Philly D is not that great as everyone is saying. I am wrestling over Crabtree or D. Moore for my WR3. Like previous poster indicated not sure if they can trust D. Moore and it looks like Crabtree is #1WR on that offense

starting this week

crabtree .....picked him up this morning sf is playing @ home & there 3-1 he is there #1 receiver ...,worth a start

plaxico .....new england is gonna lite it up again...forcing buress to catch some balls ...,worth a start

V. Cruz.......rolling the dice on this guy..,i've liked what a saw so far -the fumble

on my bench

dez bryant bye

D. moore don't trust him enough yet & if i did who do i sit ?

D. Nelson Playing Philly enough said

somebody dropped mike simms walker should i pick him up & drop one of these ???

thankyou for any replys

I would give Burress a shot this week. Sounds like Mangold is back, so maybe Sanchez will have some more time... Plax is good for some red zone targets most weeks.

Do not pick up MSW - just look at his stats, and Bradford has been bad. I dropped MSW for Nelson more than a week ago.

It's funny how some of these "Who should I start?" or "Little Help" questions thinly masked as discussion questions slip by the Bored Police

Thanks Guzzler,

Maybe if you get on your knees and deep throat the site admin he would let you play mall cop and tattle on everyone who has a questionable forum post.

Get a life loser!