Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

DElay - Moz trade

I hated giving up Willis but I had to improve my WR's / TE and overall talent.

I give Willis , Lynch , Gates I get Wallace and Hernandez

I know Hernandez is a little gimpy too but he shoud be back if not this week than next. Wallace is a stud.

DElay needed RB's badly and he got some.

Will suck for me in 5 weeks when Gates is back :( but I had to stay in the hunt.

MFFL Trade Pending

The following trade has been accepted, and is awaiting commissioner review:

Andre's Johnson gave up:

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Titans gave up:

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

McGahee, Willis DEN RB

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

MFFL Address:

http://www3.myfantas...2011/home/45340

Want to stop getting emails from us? See your Contact Info page

mox and i consumated this deal over the phone.

cool dude too. i can guarantee w/ actually have an 'alive', human commish.

good talkin to u, shane.

now, onto the deal.

i made this trade because i could afford to trade hernanadez and i believe the pitt o line and ben's health have diminished the outlook for wallace. i get back a huge upside in gates and trade for 2 #2/3 type guys. helps solidify my rb's a little, while i keep nelson as a #4, if needed. helps pad some relief against an injured AJ by not trading nelson. im done trading for a while. that is, until gates goes off. then he gets traded to a TE hungry team.

MFFL Trade Pending

Andre's Johnson gave up:

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Titans gave up:

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

McGahee, Willis DEN RB

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

MFFL Address:

good talkin to u, shane.

now, onto the deal.

i made this trade because i could afford to trade hernanadez and i believe the pitt o line and ben's health have diminished the outlook for wallace. i get back a huge upside in gates and trade for 2 #2/3 type guys. helps solidify my rb's a little, while i keep nelson as a #4, if needed. helps pad some relief against an injured AJ by not trading nelson. im done trading for a while. that is, until gates goes off. then he gets traded to a TE hungry team.

Ben is expected to play so I am not worried Wallace is IMO the best talent in the deal and if Hernandez is 100% he is just about as good as good as a healthy Gates the way Brady radar locks on his TE's and WElker.

MFFL Trade Pending

Andre's Johnson gave up:

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Titans gave up:

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

McGahee, Willis DEN RB

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

MFFL Address:

good talkin to u, shane.

now, onto the deal.

oh, 1 more thing. this does help my team as the weather gets coulder too. if things end up working out w/ hightower, ill actually rb options. worse cause, i still have top 10 sproles, and now willis and marshawn to plug in as needed. still have andre300, super welker, Vjax, and jordy nelson to trot out there. not too shabby still.

Ben is expected to play so I am not worried Wallace is IMO the best talent in the deal and if Hernandez is 100% he is just about as good as good as a healthy Gates the way Brady radar locks on his TE's and WElker.

despite wallace's situation as i describe it, yes, u got the best player in the deal.

I got to say making trades over the phone is like 100X better than back n forth emails.

also DElay is a pretty good guy too!!!

oh, 1 more thing. this does help my team as the weather gets coulder too. if things end up working out w/ hightower, ill actually rb options. worse cause, i still have top 10 sproles, and now willis and marshawn to plug in as needed. still have andre300, super welker, Vjax, and jordy nelson to trot out there. not too shabby still.

basically it was a luxury trade for you an a trade I needed. both of us got solid deals I hope.

I love this deal for Moz. I have Gates in dynasty and I'm worried about him staying healthy and/or effective. Hernandez will be back playing soon and will be very productive. Wallace easily over Mcgahee for me

I think delay was hearing my footsteps, and started getting worried about how well his WRs would play once the weather turned... RBs are much more consistent IMO.