Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

which of these crappy WRs with crappy games this week

Which of these:

denarius moore (vs Hou and the #10 pass d in the league), mike thomas (vs CIN and the #3 pass d in the league), mccluster (has done nothing in 2 weeks). Not a good spot to be in.

Will help with yours. thanks.

Which of these:

denarius moore (vs Hou and the #10 pass d in the league), mike thomas (vs CIN and the #3 pass d in the league), mccluster (has done nothing in 2 weeks). Not a good spot to be in.

D. Moore

Which of these:

Ouch....I think I have to go with McCluster. Who else is left in KC? plus there will be some rushing yards in there as well.

Which of these:

I would sat Moore or McCluster and if it was me i really think McCluster is gonna have a good game this week. mine is the one that says "last minute help" can you answer it for me??

Which of these:

Thomas is a sit.

Between Moore & McCluster.

PPR?

Tuff 1.

Give me McCluster only because Moore plays Houston away.

Moore...Breaston is coming on in KC....I have Mike Thomas too but Gabbert is still a rook...thanks for the reply on mine

I think the last guy is right, McCluster should get some rushing yards today and seems more likely to get 8 to 10 points than moore. Though moore, obviously, has a higher ceiling... I would roll with McCluster