Sign in to follow this  
lod

Jonathan Dwyer anyone?

107 yards and a catch for 6 yards. I realize he had 1 carry for 76 yards but still it looks like he got decent work even after that (11 carries). Any comments from those that saw the game?

Zero. His big run was a perfectly blocked play where my grandma would have gained 50. It would take multiple injuries again for him to have value.

107 yards and a catch for 6 yards. I realize he had 1 carry for 76 yards but still it looks like he got decent work even after that (11 carries). Any comments from those that saw the game?

These posts are hilarious. "Dude I never heard of just went batshit crazy, should I pick him up'?

These posts are hilarious. "Dude I never heard of just went batshit crazy, should I pick him up'?

Nope I'm a GT fan so I know very well who he is and he was awesome at Tech so I was wondering what Steelers homers thought that actually saw the game. At Tech he was a pretty powerful runner. I know the situation currently isn't that great for the other RBs there so I wanted some opinions.