Sign in to follow this  
Midway Monster

Bench Best?

Non-PPR

Considering Best in my flex for any one of my WR's (Stevie Johnson, Jordy and Dez) in addition to considering Garcon. Given that Best might be a bust against the SF defense are all of those WR's above a better play than Best this week? I want some saft points this week not 10 rushes for 19 yards like Best might put up (although I know WR might be a risk to)

Any advice?

As best showed last week all he needs is that one crease to get big yards. He may carry 10 times for 15 yards then break one for 70. But he also is used a lot in the passing game. So even though its not ppr. As long as RBs get points for receiving yards in ur league I still role with best for big play potential.

As best showed last week all he needs is that one crease to get big yards. He may carry 10 times for 15 yards then break one for 70. But he also is used a lot in the passing game. So even though its not ppr. As long as RBs get points for receiving yards in ur league I still role with best for big play potential.

Thanks I think I've narrowed down the decision to Best or Jordy for flex. Might kick myself later but Best might be the safer play this week?

Thanks I think I've narrowed down the decision to Best or Jordy for flex. Might kick myself later but Best might be the safer play this week?

Dez? Dez Bryant? You're not putting him @ FLEX? Put him in NOW over ALL your other options. This is NOT close.

Dez? Dez Bryant? You're not putting him @ FLEX? Put him in NOW over ALL your other options. This is NOT close.

I should clarify I'm putting in Dez for sure in one of my 2 WR spots and probably Stevie since its a good matchup so it really comes down to Jordy or Best for today. Or, bench Stevie and play Best and Jordy.

Thanks

I should clarify I'm putting in Dez for sure in one of my 2 WR spots and probably Stevie since its a good matchup so it really comes down to Jordy or Best for today. Or, bench Stevie and play Best and Jordy.

Thanks

Oh. In that case, I'd probably play Best over Jordy. I think Best gets more activity receiving out of the backfield than Jordy does @ WR. This is just a crapshoot question, but with Best with the better odds of producing something.