Sign in to follow this  
ahill992000

Trade advice (another league)

16 team dynasty. I'm not gonna tell u which team is mine. Just tell me who wins in this deal... Draft picks aren't set so i'm just gonna give what position they would be if the season ended today.

Britt, carolina D, 3.5 and 4.7 for Fitz, dallas d, 1.1 and 1.10. All draft picks are next season

Fitz, Dallas D, 1.1 and 1.10 is the better side of the deal and it's not even close. Trade like that should be vetoed. I really don't get it.

Fitz, Dallas D, 1.1 and 1.10 is the better side of the deal and it's not even close.

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I'd be getting Fitz. Just not crazy about giving 2 1sts with gore and Mjd as my rbs.

The way your original post reads, it says that the person getting Fitz also gets the two 1sts. That's why I said looks like a veto.

The way your original post reads, it says that the person getting Fitz also gets the two 1sts. That's why I said looks like a veto.

Yeah check your post

My bad guys. The guy getting britt gets the firsts. I'd be giving 2 firsts and britt. For an upgrade on my def and Fitz. My issue is I'm not sure it's worth it in a dynasty league. I don't see much upgrade except this yr obviously

I'll take Britt and the picks. Britt is a beast and still young enough to come back 100%. the 1.1 will have a ton of trade value too

my thoughts exactly... he was outscoring fitz before his injury

My bad guys. The guy getting britt gets the firsts. I'd be giving 2 firsts and britt. For an upgrade on my def and Fitz. My issue is I'm not sure it's worth it in a dynasty league. I don't see much upgrade except this yr obviously

if you have a good team this year make the trade and try and win now - why play for next year if you can win now. If your team isn't really that great then would stay put

if you have a good team this year make the trade and try and win now - why play for next year if you can win now. If your team isn't really that great then would stay put

thats my delimna moz... i have mjd and gore as rb. welker britt henderson amendola ward and ocho at wr.... basically 2 of my top 3 wrs are out for the season. I was loaded for a 16 teamer til that happened. I think i'm still young enough to be good for a few yrs esp with the number 1 overall next yr but fitz could win me the title this yr

thats my delimna moz... i have mjd and gore as rb. welker britt henderson amendola ward and ocho at wr.... basically 2 of my top 3 wrs are out for the season. I was loaded for a 16 teamer til that happened. I think i'm still young enough to be good for a few yrs esp with the number 1 overall next yr but fitz could win me the title this yr

make the trade -- rookie dynasty picks are the most overated thing going. Though the 1.1 is nice If you are 4-2 or better and think you got a shot at a title with Fitz it's a no brainer IMO. You can always make trades in the off season to hedge. Basically you can be medoiocre for 2 years or at least have 1 really good year

Rookie picks might be overrated but their trade value is a reality and nobody says you can't deal the pick for a proven commodity. Dealing all that for Fitzgerald would be a mistake. Go for a trade where you can get a guy to help you now that won't cost you what Fitzgerald would cost.

Rookie picks might be overrated but their trade value is a reality and nobody says you can't deal the pick for a proven commodity. Dealing all that for Fitzgerald would be a mistake. Go for a trade where you can get a guy to help you now that won't cost you what Fitzgerald would cost.

I made trades like this routinely in BDL -- what was my record in that league over 8 years 2-3-3-1-2-1-3-2 -- I never had a 1st round draft pick.

You play for now and you trade in the offseason for the following year. MJD and Gore are old backs this might be both last year of real high end production. He doesn't do this deal he likey has 2 years of middle of the road success -- he makes the deal he contends this year and if he swing some trades can do the same next year.

If he built a kick-azz team like mine, losing Britt won't matter. But that might mean he needs to get Fitzgerald, since we don't know his roster.

I made trades like this routinely in BDL -- what was my record in that league over 8 years 2-3-3-1-2-1-3-2 -- I never had a 1st round draft pick.

You play for now and you trade in the offseason for the following year. MJD and Gore are old backs this might be both last year of real high end production. He doesn't do this deal he likey has 2 years of middle of the road success -- he makes the deal he contends this year and if he swing some trades can do the same next year.

My BDL team is pretty stacked and have a healthy lead in total points. I took over the worst team in that league and built it to contend for years to come. My dynasty teams make the playoffs every year. Ive won fflivewires M7FOD league 3 straight years and am in a good position to go for 4. It's a league much more competitive than BDL will ever be. You can ask Famous B or skibum about that! Your strategy worked for you but I didn't get a fair chance to go toe to toe with u because of the rebuilding I had to do in that league while yours was in great shape. If Ahills memory is good he will remember I had a stacked team in IDP gurus, another dynasty league we played in several years ago that folded.

My advice isn't to NOT play for this year, it's to play for this year without hurting your future. I think giving an amazing talent like Britt plus the 1.1 and another 1st is way too much. I would see if I could get a guy like Loyd for just his late 1st. That's just an example of how you can give something without hurting yourself long term. My .02

My BDL team is pretty stacked and have a healthy lead in total points. I took over the worst team in that league and built it to contend for years to come. My dynasty teams make the playoffs every year. Ive won fflivewires M7FOD league 3 straight years and am in a good position to go for 4. It's a league much more competitive than BDL will ever be. You can ask Famous B or skibum about that! Your strategy worked for you but I didn't get a fair chance to go toe to toe with u because of the rebuilding I had to do in that league while yours was in great shape. If Ahills memory is good he will remember I had a stacked team in IDP gurus, another dynasty league we played in several years ago that folded.

My advice isn't to NOT play for this year, it's to play for this year without hurting your future. I think giving an amazing talent like Britt plus the 1.1 and another 1st is way too much. I would see if I could get a guy like Loyd for just his late 1st. That's just an example of how you can give something without hurting yourself long term. My .02

LBH I played for the present every year and probably still hold every record in that league for money, wins , points , finishes. Hell the team that took my team won a title the next year. I don't doubt your Dynasty prowess I kow your good I just think my system is better and I think I proved it by my results. Granted my way takes alot of off season work to be out in making many trades as opposed to building young.

LBH I played for the present every year and probably still hold every record in that league for money, wins , points , finishes. Hell the team that took my team won a title the next year. I don't doubt your Dynasty prowess I kow your good I just think my system is better and I think I proved it by my results. Granted my way takes alot of off season work to be out in making many trades as opposed to building young.

My M7 resume is better than you BDL resume so there! :lol: