Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

mega trade

Moz sends DMC , Bush , TO to Gepetto for D. Murrary , F Jones , and AJ Green.

Unsure how I feels here but I need to compete this week and I feel it gives me the better team making a run this year.

My team as is was a notch below Famous and Delay -- this gives me 2 solid RB's and 4 stud WR's along with a solid bench in Manningham and Starks.

While I think it makes me a better team this year sucks giving up my keeper - but Murrary has a cake walk playoff schedule and I was tired of seeing DMC pulled all the time in scoring position along with the QB issue.

Most will say it was a bad move by me giving up the best player in the deal but IMO it was the right move at the right time. we will see

This could cost me a win this week, but I feel I still have a chance. Hate giving up AJ Green but I feel like I can find WRs to start each week. McFadden hopefully returns healthy and to form, but if not, I've got Michael Bush. I dunno what to think. I saw Moz back on the site and reacted quickly in case he was going to revoke the trade offer. I wasn't high on Murray anyway and thank God I'm rid of Felix and worst of all when both play. Have to just wait and see how this plays out.

This could cost me a win this week, but I feel I still have a chance. Hate giving up AJ Green but I feel like I can find WRs to start each week. McFadden hopefully returns healthy and to form, but if not, I've got Michael Bush. I dunno what to think. I saw Moz back on the site and reacted quickly in case he was going to revoke the trade offer. I wasn't high on Murray anyway and thank God I'm rid of Felix and worst of all when both play. Have to just wait and see how this plays out.

wasn't going to revoke it was making another offer to a another team involving DMC. I like Murray alot obviously and think he is or will be in a week or 2 the clear starter in Dallas who has an easy run schedule all season here on out. Green is a nice add and also a starter.

I wanted to trade DMC for a 2 for 1 and am happy with the trade

non of this would've been possible if I didn't drop Demarco Murray in the first place :wall:

yep, I did draft him knowing he was that good. I put a couple youtube videos on this board as well - DAMMIT :wall:

non of this would've been possible if I didn't drop Demarco Murray in the first place :wall:

yep, I did draft him knowing he was that good. I put a couple youtube videos on this board as well - DAMMIT :wall:

Who's side of this trade do you like better then, Moz's?

Who's side of this trade do you like better then, Moz's?

don't worry most will say you got the way better end. There's always 1 rookie RB that comes on I sold the boat for Murray thinking its him. didnt make it to be a hit here made it to give me a better chance overall , dallas has a nice schedule , Green has been a nice wr2 all year consistently. also I gave him to a team that will most likely drop him at seasons end giving me achance to get him back next year as a bonus :)

don't worry most will say you got the way better end. There's always 1 rookie RB that comes on I sold the boat for Murray thinking its him. didnt make it to be a hit here made it to give me a better chance overall , dallas has a nice schedule , Green has been a nice wr2 all year consistently. also I gave him to a team that will most likely drop him at seasons end giving me achance to get him back next year as a bonus :)

I don't know. DMac's on crutches. Murray just had his first start and broke the all time Dallas Cowboys rushing record on his first try. AJ Green is an every week starter that will help you get Wins. Michael Bush looked like a fish out of water trying to get a one yard touchdown run last Sunday and he failed to score. The reason I did it was I was so high on McFadden early on. If I had remembered I already have him in another (although less important league), I might have passed. I like the challenge of trying to replace AJ Green though.

I like the challenge of trying to replace AJ Green though.

:unsure:

you enjoy replacing a good player? He was your best WR ? I know I didn't enjoy trading DMC he is my favorite player in the NFL just made sense FF wise at least from my perspective. Hey man feel free to drop AD at let's say 9pm tommorow exactly :ninja: - if you enjoy the challenge of replacing Green you will LOVE the challenge of replacing AD :banana:

:overhead:

:unsure:

you enjoy replacing a good player? He was your best WR ? I know I didn't enjoy trading DMC he is my favorite player in the NFL just made sense FF wise at least from my perspective. Hey man feel free to drop AD at let's say 9pm tommorow exactly :ninja: - if you enjoy the challenge of replacing Green you will LOVE the challenge of replacing AD :banana:

:overhead:

DeSean Jackson was and is my best WR, despite the inconsistency. I don't enjoy trading Running Backs for the Dallas Cowboys, my favorite team either, and I'm a big AJ Green fan. This trade is looking worse all the time. lol

Green's schedule for the rest of the year suxors... I was looking at trading for him in a different league and just couldn't do it. His early schedule was easy, but I don't have confidences he will be able to keep it up going forward...

I also own Felix in another league and if I could get a ham sandwich for him I would take it...

At first glance, I thought that Moz lost out on this trade. However, upon further review, it's pretty close; it depends on how the Dallas RB situation shakes out when Felix gets back. If they go three headed backfield (with Choice), then the situation is focked.