Sign in to follow this  
KevinH313

BJGE or Battle?

Hey guys,

So like the title says, I'm trying to decide which RB to start at my flex spot this week. Green-Ellis has a good matchup against a bad Giants run defense, but he is hurt and might not get most of the carries. Battle has an OK matchup against the Dolphins, but he'll likely get a large majority of the carries.

I think it's important to mention I'm not trying to light up the fantasy scoreboard this weekend. My opponent is last in the league, so I'm not really looking for the back with more upside. I just want some safe, decent production (say around 10 points?) from either of these guys so I don't lose to the worst team in my league.

So, who you guys think I should start? BJGE or Jackie Battle?

Thanks. Leave a link and I'll help out with your questions.

I would go with battle. that giants pats game is gonna be a air show. chiefs should win and be pounding battle to close the game out

I would go with battle. that giants pats game is gonna be a air show. chiefs should win and be pounding battle to close the game out

I go Battle, all three games that he has got the majority of the carries he has put up good number.

Alright. I was actually leaning towards Green-Ellis because of the Giants' bad run D, but it's six against one so I will start Battle. Thanks for your help everyone.