Sign in to follow this  
egbbfb03

Going after Rodgers...What shoudl I offer?

I would like to try to target A Rodgers btu what should I give. The team that has him has awful RB's (Hillis, J Stewert, Stephens-Howling, and Obonnaya). I am pretty stacked at RB (AP, SJAX, Beaniw Wells, and J Best).

My QBs are Tebow, Flacco, and Cassel. I am hoping to package Tebow and one of my RB's but which one? Beanie?

Thanks

If you had Rodgers would you take Beanie and Tebow? Probably not.

You probably wouldnt take SJax and Tebow either...

Its simply. You want the best QB? You have to give up a top 5 RB. AP. Big name helps. You will have to package Tebow with it.

I think you would only take AP and Tebow or Flacco.

Try and get a low end WR if you need one. But yeah odds of a deal are slim. I would want a Forte or McCoy and another player for Rodgers. Cause you will have to load the trade in the team with rodgers favor. You just have to have the depth to load it. and still come out gaining.

His RB's are so bad you may be able to get away with just giving 2 RB's and get Rodgers and a WR.

EX.

Send AP and Best for Rodgers and A WR. This may work if he has a back up QB and a good WR core.

or

AP Best and Tebow for Rodgers and WR.

If I had rodgers and a good WR core and no back up QB I would go for the trade just above.

can i get some help http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394853&st=0&p=4622230entry4622230

Its going to be tough! he is hot right now and I cant see alot of deals with his name in them going down at this point.. if anything you are buying high and have to assume a slight drop off when the snow flys and the bye week is clinched!

AP and Tebow may do it.. although if I was the Rodgers owner I would decline it!

I don't know if anyone in their right mind would trade Rodgers right now. It will take AP at the least and something else. Check your WRs too.