Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Congrats callboy falcon

No Brees, Foster, Wallace, or Bradshaw.

Your lineup will roll me.

Down goes Frazier. :banana:

Thanks. I appreciate the classiness in defeat. :thumbsup:

This win gets me to the all important fantasy football number of 7 wins. Now that I'm most likely in the tournament, I think I'm a real contender for the title with my lineup trending upward sharply. :banana:

I believe that it would be a rematch of the 2008 championship game then. :banana:

I believe that it would be a rematch of the 2008 championship game then. :banana:

I'm still bitter I lost that game. :mad:

I benched Cassel because the pregame shows made it look like a blizzard in which no team would get a single yard passing. Then he went for 31 points while Matt Ryan got me 10. I lost by 3. :cry:

But beating you this week makes up for it. :thumbsup:

Be very afraid of sexy rexy Grossman. :banana:

Be very afraid of sexy rexy Grossman. :banana:

:overhead: Sexy Rexy in full Affexxy

Thanks. I appreciate the classiness in defeat. :thumbsup:

This win gets me to the all important fantasy football number of 7 wins. Now that I'm most likely in the tournament, I think I'm a real contender for the title with my lineup trending upward sharply. :banana:

:wave:

I should regret my arrogance and be worried that I jinxed myself, but the teams in this league suck so bad that 6 wins should be plenty enough to get into the playoffs.

Congrats on the lucky win. Now that you've beaten my awesome team and done it without 3 of your top players, undefeated is a forgone conclusion. :thumbsup:

Lucky indeed. It would take that kind of luck some weeks to go undefeated. To think I would score 100 with Jennings getting 0.6pts and no Brees,Foster,Bradshaw, or Wallace. :banana:

Lucky indeed. It would take that kind of luck some weeks to go undefeated. To think I would score 100 with Jennings getting 0.6pts and no Brees,Foster,Bradshaw, or Wallace. :banana:

It truly is damn impressive. I commend you and your team. The Village Idiots clearly have a lot of heart. :thumbsup: