Sign in to follow this  
AlvinGreeneAllStars

Crunch time lineup Help- Respond and I will answer yours

I am in a 14 team PPR league. I am 1 game out of the playoffs right now. Our tiebreaker is total points scored and I trail slightly in that category. I am going to post my lineup and I want you to tell me who I should start this week. If you post a response in this thread I will answer your help question as well. My team is as follows:

QB (choose 1)- Tim Tebow (@SD), Andy Dalton (CLE) (yes I drafted Peyton Manning)

RB (Choose 2)- Lesean McCoy (@NO), Ryan Matthews (Den), Jonathan Stewart (@IND), Chris Ogbannaya (@CIN)

WR (Choose 2)- Larry Fitzgerald (@STL), Anquan Boldin (SF), Victor Cruz (@NO), Eric Decker (@SD)

FLEX (Choose 1)- Pick from any of the above mentioned RB's or WR's you didn't already put in the starting lineup.

TE Jimmy Graham

K- John Carney

DST- Titans

QB: Tebow

RB:McCoy

RB:Mathews

WR:Fitz

WR:Boldin

Flex:J.Stewart

You're in the same boat as me almost...I can't choose between Mathews and Stewart...only I don't have a Flex so that I could start both.

as good as san frans def is, the game is baltimore. boldin catches all the passes across the middle. i like him over cruz cause he's a big strong wr. i think rice will run effective enough to open up playaction for boldin.

this website should have their rankings before the game thursday. i would see how they have Boldin and Cruz ranked at that time. you should base your choice on "targets" for a PPR scoring system. That's just my opinion though.

Thanks for the reply!

QB: Tebow

RB:McCoy

RB:Mathews

WR:Fitz

WR:Boldin

Flex:Cruz

Have to play Cruz over Stewart....

I have been thinking about Ryan Mathews.....I think 2 down games = 1 good game next.